fbpx

Meet Koda!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Meet Koda!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Nina
    Participant

Meet Koda (it means friend ^_^)
      Our new baby siberian husky
      Photobucket
      Photobucket

littleironhorse
      Participant

Adorable!!!

Adaneth
        Participant

Awwww, love that fuzzy puppy coat! πŸ™‚

So precious and beautiful eyes!! What a fantastic addition to your family! πŸ™‚

Carolyn
          Participant

How sweet . I had a dog that was half Siberian Husky . She was a good dog .

Misty
            Participant

So cute =) Looks like he is wearing eye liner!

twindragonsmum
              Participant

Oh, doesn’t he look like the little snuggler! He is utterly winsome! Congrats!

twindragonsmum

tdm

fatalbeauty
                Participant

OMG CUTE! don’t see too many of them around here, we have like one that I see in my area….

4 things I'm looking for:
                  1. Mother Meerkat
                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

dragonmedley
                  Participant

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Riversgrace
                    Participant

AWE!!!! Looks like you are going to have your hands full in about 3 months or so! πŸ™‚ Too cute!! Grats!

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                      Participant

:bigsmile: SO CUTE!!! CONGRATS!!! He is STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!! πŸ™‚

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Scathach
                        Participant

He’s spectacular!

I had a female husky for many years and she was a totally awesome friend.

Congratulations on your new family member.

Enjoy all the fun, puppy moments!

One teeny, tiny little thing about huskies that you should know (which you may already) they like to run! My girl would get out of the back yard sometimes and we would just get in the car to go get her. They aren’t running away, just running for the sheer joy of it. I have experienced this phenomenon with othere people’s huskies – one used to come and visit from a good 2 miles away. We got quite friendly with the dog’s owners – we would just call and let them know that their boy was visiting again. From what I’ve seen and heard from other husky owners, it usually lasts for the first year or so. Then they calm down and stick close to home after that. I hope this doesn’t scare you! It’s ok, really!

Enjoy him, huskies are marvellous.

Life is beautiful.

SO JEALOUS!!!!!

One of my fondest memories from my trip to Alaska was seeing Susan Butcher out on her lawn with all of her husky pups as part of one of our tours. So wanted to bring one back! I think they have to be one of the most beautiful dogs of all. Nothing like those markings and blue eyes!

Koda is a totally cool name! I love it. What a great meaning to go with man’s best friend.

Have you ever seen Kota (I think that’s how it’s spelled) the Triceratops? It is a kid’s interactive dinosaur toy that came out a couple of years ago.

http://kotathetriceratopstoy.com/

Congratulations on your new baby!

Stephanie
                          Participant

Awww, so cute! πŸ˜€

Kiya
                            Participant

Adorable! And only two letters away from my dog’s name (Kiba!)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.