fbpx

Medical stress

Home Forums Miscellany Community Medical stress

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 123 total)
  • Author

That sucks… (hugs)

Do you know how early it is? And if you have faith that you can get through this, this it’s more likely that you will!

(And I’ll give you some of my faith to help you along 😉 )

dragonmedley
    Participant

This stinks!

Hugs!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

im sorry to hear that , Medical science is awesome if they can fix me at the zero hour they can fix anyone . Good luck with your treatment , im sure your doc is pointing you in the direction of very compident oncologists that will have you up and running in no time.

Well it sucks that it is cancer, but at least now you know what is wrong and can start effective treatment to deal with it. With any luck at all you’ve caught it early enough to be relatively easy to fight.

Half the battle is already won, we know what we’re up against, that is a very important part of getting well. I hope your doctors can come up with effective treatment that doesn’t make you too sick. Do you know if you are going to have to do chemotherapy? I am guessing that is one of the possible treatments for this.

Anyway, hang in there, we love you, and I hope that in a few months this will all be behind you and you will be healthy again.

Kyrin

NirvanaCat13
      Participant

I agree, knowing what you’re up against is rather important, especially if there is treatment, because then you are at least moving forward in doing something about it and not stagnating with a limbo diagnosis that just goes on and on and on….

Our thoughts and prayers are with you! Big hugs and much love!!!

~Cat and Louis

Man…This stinks! But, it is good they didn’t take forever trying to diagnose it, and waste valuable time misdiagnosing you.
        Hopefully the course of treatment won’t be bad at all. But my best wishes and prayers are there for you!

*Hugs from me and Glen*

siberakh1
        Participant

That sucks! Well, at least it is very treatable. I’m glad they were quick in diagnosing it, so that treatment can begin quickly. The quicker you start, the better for recovery! If you need anything, just holler! We’ll be here for you if you need an ear or shoulder! *hugs*

GET WELL SOON

Starbreeze
          Participant

I’m thinking good thoughts for you!!! (Hugs)

Adaneth
            Participant

Very sorry to hear the bad news.

Hopes and prayers for a successful treatment and quick recovery.

Jodi
              Participant

I’m so sorry. I will keep you in my thoughts and send healing energy your way. Stay strong. We love you!

Jasmine
                Participant

Sending “warm fuzzies”!! We’re here if you need us.

Bob

I’m SOOORY to read this but it does sound like you caught it early at least, that is a good thing. Keep us informed

Lokie
                    Participant

I’m so sorry 🙁 *hugs*

lamortefille
                      Participant

My best thoughts are with you! *hugs*

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 123 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.