fbpx

Massive Windstone Sale: Back on

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Massive Windstone Sale: Back on

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Leigha
    Participant

Okay! I’m back and I’m now taking offers until Friday. I have emailed/pm’d everyone who sent me a message, so if you didn’t get a message from me, please email me again. I also sent updates to my all my current bidders, so again, if you haven’t gotten an email from me today, please email me again and remind me.

Also, will the person who offered the $30 on the baby Kirin please email me. I went looking for your email/pm and couldn’t find it.

I’ve decided to sell my Jade hatching empress, but I found a lot more “wrong” with her than I originally saw, so I got pictures of all her damage, since I had so much interest in her.

I had a great trip 🙂 thanks to everyone’s well wishes and thoughts!

Leigha
      Participant

Bump

Items with bids end tomorrow morning, I’ll contact everyone before I go to work (hopefully)

If you have any last minute bids, Message me now!

What is the high bid on the Jade Empress?it isn’t posted. 😕

Bodine
        Participant

I’ll offer $125.00 and shipping for both the white royals you have listed OBO. 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Anonymous

Pm’ed you 🙂

Now you show the Jade empress is sold.I didn’t get any email or pm from you to be able to increase my bid.Why not? 😕

Leigha
            Participant

Because you never responded after I posted the complete photos of her. I had emailed everyone who had expressed an interest in her initially, telling everyone that I found more faults with her and that I posted more pictures of her damages. I wanted to be sure everyone knew what they were interested in.(She had a lot of little problems that I never cared about) The pictures were up on this thread for a few days. I only had one person email me back within the week to tell me she still wanted her, so I took her offer at the end of that week. Did you not get my email? I’m sorry if you didn’t get the email.

Really….no,I did not get another email but I did keep the “initial interest” emails between us.I offered you a price and I even asked you if you would post the bids or inform me if my bid was topped so I could top it if I wanted and you said yes you would give me the opportunity to top any other bid..You never said I had to keep emailing you about it.You were on a trip so I waited until today,end of sale day to up my bid but you posted it sold.Not very cool.

Leigha
              Participant

Today was not the end of the sale dear, it was Last Friday. I came back from Vacation on Sunday the 29th, and ended sales Friday the 3rd. You’re a whole week late. I also still have our emails, but again, I sent an email out to all interested parties to inform them that the piece had more damage than I initially thought it did, and for everyone to get back to me about if they wanted to back out or keep their bids. I also posted more pictures of the damage on this thread, so that anyone looking would have a good idea that it was damaged. I, of course, would have been happy to have someone increase their bid, but since you’re getting back to me a week after the end date, there’s nothing I can do for you. Again, I’m sorry you didn’t receive that email, that is not cool.

Bodine
                Participant

Baloo wrote:

Really….no,I did not get another email but I did keep the “initial interest” emails between us.I offered you a price and I even asked you if you would post the bids or inform me if my bid was topped so I could top it if I wanted and you said yes you would give me the opportunity to top any other bid..You never said I had to keep emailing you about it.You were on a trip so I waited until today,end of sale day to up my bid but you posted it sold.Not very cool.

Sorry Dude,guess you just aren’t ment to have any dragons 🙁 I’ll sell you one if you want,pm me. 🙂 I misunderstood too 😆

SoyoKazeStudio
                  Participant

The little baby Kirin got here just fine this morning. Thank You!

Leigha
                    Participant

bodine6127 wrote:

Baloo wrote:

Sorry Dude,guess you just aren’t ment to have any dragons 🙁 I’ll sell you one if you want,pm me. 🙂 I misunderstood too 😆

You misunderstood what exactly Bodine, I never even got an email from you? 😕

Leigha
                      Participant

SoyoKazeStudio wrote:

The little baby Kirin got here just fine this morning. Thank You!

🙂 Thank you for letting me know! Isn’t it adorable? ^^

Bodine
                        Participant

Just the time-line Leigha,dang,chill.

Bodine
                          Participant

Leigha,you needed money to move,I was just trying to help.When you needed some help before,I have stepped up for you on occasssion.I was again.I didn’t email you because you said yourself,some don’t get answered.I saw the two weren’t sold,I made you an offer.That is all there is to it.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.