fbpx

Massive Windstone Sale: Back on

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Massive Windstone Sale: Back on

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Leigha
    Participant

EDIT 9/11 : Today I packed everything that didn’t sell along with all my clothes and such (YAY Finally all packed!) so I am going to have to suspend any more sales until I get set up in my new place and find the dragons 🙂 When I get my computer hooked up again in my new place I’ll reconnect with everyone 🙂

Thanks all!.

EDIT again: I’M BACK 🙂 I had a great trip.
      So, I’ll be going through my emails and messaging everyone back, letting everyone know how their bids stand and I’m ending bids on Friday. I just need to get this stuff shipped and out of here so I can get my room cleared out.
      So, email me if you would like to put an offer on something.

I’ve had a lot of interest in the Jade Empress Hatching Dragon and the Jade Oriental Dragon. I’ve decided I WILL sell the empress for sure, and I’ll put up her starting offer when I go through all the emails for her and figure out which is highest. I’m still waffling about the Oriental, if I get a good enough offer, I probably won’t be able to refuse it, but for now, he’s not for sale.

EDIT: I am on vacation until the 29th, I will get back to everyone probably the 30th! Thanks so much!

I am moving out of my mother’s house ASAP, I’m aiming for late September/early October. I won’t be able to take more than what I can take with me on an airplane or what I can afford to ship, so I am having a massive sale. I’m sorry but I can’t accept time payments on anything that is past mid September. Also, I’ll be gone the 20th through the 29th, so I won’t be able to ship until after I come back.
      DO NOT PM ME my pm box gets full very fast, so email me please: leigha_tharp@yahoo.com

Right now this is just a quick and dirty list. I’ll get pictures and more details on condition as the night progresses and into tomorrow.

Paypal or Money Orders. You pay shipping. Everything will be double boxed and insured (with Tracking if you’re in the US).

I’m not looking for huge prices for these pieces, make an offer and I’ll consider it. I can’t take them with me, but I don’t want to leave them here in case my mom throws a rage fit and decides to just throw them all in the garbage or something. My dad has a storage room, but I doubt he’ll want to risk the wrath of my mother for harboring my stuff from her, and I don’t want to put him in the middle of this.

Okay, Pictures are up, more pictures upon request. Here’s my “Sale” Album on Photobucket, it has more pictures, but if you can’t find what you’re looking for, email me and let me know what you’re looking for.
      http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb219/leigha10562/Windstone/SALE/

For Sale:

Fledgling Peacock with box $40 OBO

Black Sunset Croucher chick with box $40 OBO

Wolf Sitting Chick with box$40 OBO

Emerald Scratcher with box (minor dings)

Ruby Lap Dragon with box – one of her horns has that green rust stuff on it

Gold Lap Dragon with box and COA

Hatching Emerald Empress no box $70 OBO
      Hatching Jade Empress SOLD

Hatching White Empress no box chipped eyelid and wing $60 OBO

Hatching White Emperor has box small scrape on the top of his crest $85 OBO

Baby unicorn no box

Small Calico Bird wing Flap Cat has box $50 OBO
      Small Bird Wing Flapcat repaint no box$20 OBO

Eyes Shut Prototype Orange and White Kitty (from store) with box

ANY OFFER on these two peacock hatching dragons will not be refused
      Two hatching peacock dragons, both have minor chips and unfinished repairs

Small Panther Gargoyle with box

Small Panther Goof Up edition Gargoyle with box

Leigha
      Participant

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

OMG 😮 You’re really going to finally leave home huh? Where are you heading on that plane?

Good luck with your sales hon, I’ll try to help in whatever way I can. :yes:

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Leigha
          Participant

Chicago. I have a friend who needs a roommate and he might actually road trip here and pick me and my stuff up. But I’ll be moving into a smaller room so I still need to downsize my collection. We’ll see how far I downsize based on if anyone wants any of my pieces.

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Well at least you’ll be closer to me 🙂

I’m glad you will be able to find a way to get out of that house! I’m sorry you have to sell off some of your collection to do it though and I hope you don’t have to sell too much.

Got a busted Windstone?
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Tattoo Mother Kirin

Leigha
              Participant

Much closer! And Jake likes road trips…hmmm. I foresee a visit in a year or two 😀

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

YAY VISITS!!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin

Rachel
                  Participant

Congrats, Leigha!!!!

bayoudragon
                    Participant

omg… congrats, Leigha!! Wishing you the best of luck! 🙂

Adaneth
                      Participant

Best of luck to you in your upcoming move and new (and better) life! 🙂

lamortefille
                        Participant

That’s great news; best of luck!! 😀

Purplecat
                          Participant

pm’d you!

Leigha
                            Participant

Hey all, thanks so much for all the well wishes! If this were under better circumstances I’d be totally thrilled, but I was basically told to get out yesterday, so it’s a depressing rush to find a place to live that I can afford that’s nearby a store to work at.

I’ve gotten a few emails and PM’s, I am not responding to any just yet, as I found out yesterday that instead of having to ship what I could afford and buy a plane ticket, my friend might road trip to me and pick up as much as he can of my boxes and maybe even my curio cabinet (though I’m not holding my breath for that). If he decides to do that, I can keep a few more of the dragons I don’t want to part with (and of course, those are a few that I have gotten offers for) So I’ll keep the emails and PM’s for now, and I should know for sure tonight.

Thanks so much to everyone.

Sbianchi
                              Participant

I am so sorry to hear that is why you have to move, I hope things work out the
                                way you want them to.

WolfenMachine
                                Participant

I sent you an email about something. Best of luck Leigha. I hope all works out for you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.