fbpx

Margaret aka drgnlvr needs your prayers UPDATED 8/22/12

Home Forums Miscellany Community Margaret aka drgnlvr needs your prayers UPDATED 8/22/12

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Puffpastryofdoom
    Participant

My heart sunk when I read this. πŸ™ I wish more than anything for her to recover quickly. If you do send her a gift, please let me know because I also would love to chip in so she knows that her Windstone friends are here for her… <3

Stephanie
      Participant

Oh no, I’m so sorry to hear this. πŸ™

My thoughts and prayers are with her!

Jennifer
        Keymaster

My thoughts are with her… I hope she recovers soon!!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Grayfire_artz
          Participant

count me in for flowers or gift! πŸ™

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Oh no this is terrible!!!! Pixiedust! If you hear news on this please let me know! I had no idea she was in the hospital and sent out nearly all of her repairs out to her last Saturday morning. I hope they are a pleasant surprise when she gets home, but I also don’t want them to get lost or left without anyone knowing about them. They are all insured, but I still worry sending out like 20 windstones at once x.x

I hadn’t heard back from her and I was wondering why, I guess this explains it. I hope she recovers quickly, I sent you a PM. If you decide to do anything please let me know!

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Pixie-dust
              Participant

UPDATES

Adaneth
                Participant

So glad to hear she’s getting better! πŸ˜€ I will keep my eyes peeled for your PayPal.

Amy
                  Participant

Thank goodness she seems to be improving. πŸ™‚

Let us know how much the flowers and balloons are going to cost and we can chip in accordingly.

Grayfire_artz
                    Participant

So glad to hear she’s getting better! πŸ˜€ I will keep my eyes peeled for your PayPal.

same here :3 maybe if we get enough pulled together a plushy could be gotten to πŸ˜€

Misty
                      Participant

Glad she is doing a bit better! Hopefully she will continue to improve. Well wishes her way!

dragonmedley
                        Participant

UPDATES

?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

etruscan
                          Participant

UPDATES

?

See the first post for the update. Collecting for flowers and a gift is a wonderful thing to do, but I would be apprehensive about putting a Paypal address on this public forum. Sending the address via PM to forum members who sent a PM and asked for it would be a nuisance, but maybe safer? Or am I seeing a problem where one doesn’t exist?

Laurie
                            Participant

Count me in too.
                              What I did, was start a thread, tell everyone I was ready and what I wanted to get. Find out how many wants in, and then divided it up equally amongst everyone and then said how much their share would be. then had them PM or email me for the paypal address.
                              Do Not list your Paypal email. they can respond on the thread and then pm for your paypal address. πŸ˜‰

dragonmedley
                              Participant

UPDATES

?

See the first post for the update.

Duh. I’m such a loser…

And I’m glad she’s doing better!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Pixie-dust
                                Participant

Thanks Laurie. I didn’t even think about posting my Pay Pal acct.
                                  I guess if people want to donate, they can PM me, then I can give it to them.

I figured that I would leave it up to people to decide how much they wanted
                                  to contribute. Newer members, who don’t really know Margaret may not want
                                  to contribute as much as others who do know her. I was just going to see how much was raised, then purchase the flowers, balloons and stuffed animal.
                                  The more money raised = bigger flowers, more balloons and fluffier cuddly.
                                  I don’t like telling people if you can’t pay x amount of money, then you can’t contribute. Is $ 10.00 – $ 20.00 sound like a fair amount to pitch in?
                                  Any more suggestions or is that price range work for everyone? Feel free to PM me if you don’t feel comfortable replying to me in public. I totally understand because everyones financial situations are different.
                                  Thank you everyone for all your help and suggestions.
                                  Tamara

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 78 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.