fbpx

March 2023 Free Raffle! Ends April 1 (Really)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles March 2023 Free Raffle! Ends April 1 (Really)

• This topic has 22 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Tracy.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

I had the Gmail auto-responder thing set wrong! I fixed it, so it should work now. I don’t know if it will send response notices to people who have entered already, but I am pretty sure I got everyone’s entries just fine. That inbox is stuffed.

Rayvin Maddock
      Participant

Gorgeous color choices!! So excited!

πŸ’œ Rayvin πŸ’œ

Catriona
        Participant

oh so pretty!

Good luck. I tryed at least. Never won.

I love Halloween πŸŽƒ and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love πŸ’• to write stories and draw.

pipsxlch
          Participant

I got the response, first time that happened. I sent in an entry for my mom, since she finds some computer things challenging. Besides, she uses my mailing address, and I don’t think two people from the same address can enter.

Catriona
            Participant

I’m hoping I get it. But if not ok too.

I love Halloween πŸŽƒ and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love πŸ’• to write stories and draw.

TiffanyUSMC
              Participant

Truly a stunning one and one that would be awesome to have. Another amazing piece.

TiffanyUSMC

Tabitha Blansfield
                Participant

Darn I never got my confirmation email, congrats to whomever gets this pretty gal!

KittieTaylor

Tracy
                  Participant

Absolutely beautiful!! Crossing my fingers (like I do every month LOL)!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.