fbpx

Make me an offer!!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Make me an offer!!

Viewing 13 posts - 121 through 133 (of 133 total)
  • Author

edited.

If I can’t get to my pms, you can email me at crimson_espada6[at]yahoo[dot]com 🙂

windstonefan
    Participant

Sorry sweety. Allot of us have hard choices to make. Me too. I have some Windstones up on eBay right now I don’t want to sell them but things happen and I refuse to throw in the towel. Even though many have told me I should but eack time I manage to bail out. Still it is tough. Everytime I think I am okay something else hits me. Like now. It hurts but you got to do what you get to do. In Michigan I can bail and keep my home. But that has never been my way. I will just keep plugging up the holes even when it hurts. Expect to see some items of my windstone come up here next week. I will get help posting them. Just deciding what will go. Delimas, I hate them.
      Here’s to better times for all. I can hope, for with out that we have nothing.

windstonefan

Danzig Moon (Karen)
      Participant

PM’ed you

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Update: I’m able to take Paypal payments again! Hooray!

bump~

Can someone help me out please? I REALLY want this doll – http://www.darkhunterdolls.com/Articles.asp?ID=150 but I can’t use a credit card. I’ll trade one of my sale WSs plus balance with Paypal.

*puppy eyes*

Just the griffin is left now.

bump.

updated – added panther gargoyle

lowered the price on the griffin.

added spirit wolf~

Make me an offer on these! I really need to get rid of them!

I am finally able to use Paypal again! *throws confetti* Also I can only ship to the US. ^^; Please when pming me include your zip code (for shipping quotes); it’ll help speed things up a bit.

I may accept an offer if it’s not too far under my asking price…

For sale:

Wolf male griffin – mint w/ tag & box.

Picture:
        Photobucket

small panther gargoyle – mint w/ tag & box.

Picture:
        Photobucket

small winged spirit wolf – mint w/ tag & box.

Picture:
        Photobucket

edited… make me a (reasonable) offer please!

Viewing 13 posts - 121 through 133 (of 133 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.