Make me an offer!!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Make me an offer!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 133 total)
  • Author

Bump.. will add more soon.

Update: added ruby young dragon and spirit wolf candlelamp.

Added wolf male griffin, healing journeystone, black sunset crouching griffin chick.

Sbianchi
    Participant

I’m sorry to hear about your situation, I hope you
      get the money you need to save your home.

Thanks, me too.

Added my gold OW and Black Peacock Poad.

Still lots for sale… everything needs to go ASAP!!

I wish I didn’t have so many health problems so I could get a job… ๐Ÿ™„

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

Sorry that you have to sell your lovelys and you are in such dire straits…
        Best of luck selling.

Stephanie
        Participant

Is that gold OW the one you bought in Albuquerque? I really wish I could help you out and give him a new home… Hubby and I fell in love with him in that store. ๐Ÿ™

Good luck!

Pm’d you!

Stephanie wrote:

Is that gold OW the one you bought in Albuquerque? I really wish I could help you out and give him a new home… Hubby and I fell in love with him in that store. ๐Ÿ™

Good luck!
          Yes, it’s him. I love him too, but I really have no choice but to sell him now. It looks like we will definitely lose the house. The people that were renting our other house just took off in the middle of the night without paying so now we’re really screwed. x.x

Jodi
          Participant

Oh, that’s horrible! I’m so sorry, PaperCut.

Yep, and we went there today to check the place out and it was A MESS. So much damage, ugh… holes in the walls, pretty much everything is destroyed. O____O

PaperCut wrote:

Yep, and we went there today to check the place out and it was A MESS. So much damage, ugh… holes in the walls, pretty much everything is destroyed. O____O

I hope that one is paid for, cause if worse comes to worse, you guys can live in that one, after you fix it up again.

Hang in there, things have to get better sooner or later.

Ever consider fixing the rental and selling it to pay off the one you guys are in??

Kyrin

We still owe 80 grand on the rental, and I’d rather shoot myself than live there again. Plus it’s not worth nearly as much as what we owe on this one. ๐Ÿ™„

Bummer, you might want to cut your losses and sell off the rental then file bankruptcy to save the other. If you file bankruptcy, they can’t take your residence…but bankruptcy may be your only avenue to keep your house. If you can sell the rental for a bit more than you owe, you just might be able to get caught up enough to avoid the bankruptcy option.

Good luck.

Kyrin

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 133 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.