fbpx

Lunar eclipse

Home Forums Miscellany Community Lunar eclipse

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Kujacker
    Participant

Thunder storms tonight πŸ™‚ I actually forgot until a friend mentioned it. Not like we could have seen it though, with all the clouds in the sky.

Maria
      Participant

The eclipse actually happened at a decent hour here – around 0500 hours or something. The radio mentioned it when it woke me up. But I didn’t bother to watch. It’s overcast here.

Bob

Thank you very much

BDW
          Participant

You are welcome πŸ˜‰

Maebnus
            Participant

Thanks for the pictures! My part of the world didn’t get to see it at all *grumble grumble*

Well, at least the next total lunar eclipse should be visible to me (barring any cloud cover)… even if it is in December 2010…. πŸ™„ I MIGHT get to see a partial one New Year’s Eve 2009… Blah.

Azurielle
              Participant

I saw it! And at 10pm, the height of the eclipse where I was, there was a shooting star to the left of the eclipse! I was so excited! I hope my wish comes true! πŸ˜€

Keeper of the Fledgings

Stephanie
                Participant

Thanks for the pics!

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

πŸ™ Well that’s it…my batteries died, so I can’t take more, sorry. Man it was cold out there! I really wanted to get these for those who could not see it because of clouds. Enjoy what little I could picture. πŸ˜€

Beautiful work as always BDW! We got one little peek…. Cloud cover broke for a few minutes and we got to see it at the half way point. Just about froze to death watching it…. we had -4 F on the thermometer…..

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

Oh man I FROZE getting a photo, it was about -15 with the windchill last night. I don’t have a telephoto lens so it’s cropped back, I apologize.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                      My art: featherdust.com

Jodi
                      Participant

Thank you for the pictures. I totally forgot to go look. I’m glad that I still get to see it in a way.

Oh nice pictures BDW and Nam. It did clear up here, but, I did too much and ended up in bed before 9. πŸ™ Knee injuries are horrible.

laphon1
                        Participant

Thank you both for the pictures. It was slightly hazey here so I only got a fuzzy view.

Katherine
                          Participant

Jennifer wrote:

Oh man I FROZE getting a photo, it was about -15 with the windchill last night. I don’t have a telephoto lens so it’s cropped back, I apologize.

You even got Saturn and that other star in there! My hubby and I were able to see it last night, but there were so many clouds. It was the first eclipse that I had ever seen! Very pretty pic Nam!

Moon copyright itself……..Nam your too funny!

darjeb
                            Participant

I tried to watch it but the sky was filled with white clouds here and the moon kept going behind them so you couldn’t see much. The sky is usually clear here but last night it was so strange looking it was scary I have never seen it looking like that before.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.