fbpx

Lucky Llama GB 1/12/16 Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Lucky Llama GB 1/12/16 Show Off Thread!

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Mary
    Participant

Here’s my llama that arrived today. I’m having a difficult time getting the photos to show her true colors so maybe I’ll try some photos outdoors. The body looks much like my green/purple color-shift cougar, but her head & neck vary from gold to green with purple ears. Very beautiful gal.

Together with the color-shift green/purple cougar

Natasha
      Participant

So pretty, Mashubert!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

fatalbeauty
        Participant

here’s mine, he’s a red brownish color, I tried to get his true colors to show with flash but it didn’t seem to work enough…

photo IMG_2951_zpsmhpirjj6.jpg

photo IMG_2953_zpsdu79zlul.jpg

photo IMG_2954_zpsodvfpbwn.jpg

photo IMG_2955_zpshlicmtsf.jpg

photo IMG_2956_zpsatv1rw6f.jpg

photo IMG_2957_zpsk2a8smu9.jpg

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

etruscan
          Participant

Pretty. I wonder whether yours is one of Melody’s experiments?

From the “New Color Shift Paint” thread: Most of the llamas are painted with the same colors … I also experimented with lightly airbrushing the color over black. The red/gold makes a nice reddish root-beer color. Looks totally different than the heavily painted red /gold, but is the same paint.

fatalbeauty
            Participant

From the “New Color Shift Paint” thread: Most of the llamas are painted with the same colors … I also experimented with lightly airbrushing the color over black. The red/gold makes a nice reddish root-beer color. Looks totally different than the heavily painted red /gold, but is the same paint.

perhaps, I thought he was purple when I first unwrapped him….but once I got him into the light, he looked more red/brown….either way, pretty neat!

1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

Natasha
              Participant

Gorgeous, FatalBeauty! One of my favorites!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Melody
                Keymaster

perhaps, I thought he was purple when I first unwrapped him….but once I got him into the light, he looked more red/brown….either way, pretty neat!

You got the root beer colored one!

Betrluk1
                  Participant

grats fatalbeauty!!

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

You got the root beer colored one!

mystery solved!

yey!

1. Mother Meerkat

Mercury Star
                      Participant

This sculpt is so cute! Congrats to everyone who got one. ๐Ÿ™‚

Angelika_Zen
                        Participant

I got the silver one in the store photo! He’s adorable! Love the paint… it glows!

photo ll1_zpss72avavk.jpg

photo ll3_zpsdxzflf9o.jpg

What a great Llama! Congrats!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Zelda
                          Participant

Here’s my lovey llama! I was really hoping for a natural-looking one and was so happy to find this beneath all of the wrapping ๐Ÿ™‚

photo P1000041 480x640_zpshxw0kiz9.jpg
                             photo P1000043 480x640_zpsd86hdnw5.jpg

There’s some sparkly rainbow paint on the brown spots, as well as gold/silver color shift paint on the collar and nails, and medallion rim, and red/gold shift paint on the medallion. I love her little white-tipped pink flowers too. Thank you Melody, she’s a sweetie!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Hannah
                            Participant

Zelda, the bib on yours is so cute!! Congrats ๐Ÿ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Christine
                              Participant

Here’s my lovely Lama!

I do like him a lot but I’d be open to selling him. He looks awfully cute up on my desk above my computer in the meanwhile though. <3 I think it's a great sculpt for showing off the color shift paint.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.