fbpx

Lucky Llama GB 1/12/16 Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Lucky Llama GB 1/12/16 Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

A surprise Grab Bag is a beautiful Thing! Thank you, Melody! I can’t wait to see these gorgeous llamas!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Matryoshka
      Participant

Looking forward to seeing these! GrabBag Llamas was quite a suprise!

Hannah
        Participant

Yay! I cant wait for these 😀

I am hoping I get one of the green ones, like this little guy. Something about the green/purple/goldish shift really resonates with me!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

fatalbeauty
          Participant

can’t wait to see what I get…..

I’m not going to post what colors I like though, that always seems to backfire on me….

edit: got my tracking number, looks like it will ship tomorrow, 1/15!

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

PrairieVixen
            Participant

Mine is supposed to be here tomorrow. We’ll see – and then, if I get a color shifting one, we’ll see how hard they are to photograph!

They are not easy to photograph, that’s for sure!! I just got mine and I took a ton of photos in various places. Hoping at least a few turn out! I ended up getting the blueish-purple color shift one in the store photo (second in from the right) with the solid gold coin necklace or if not her, one near identical to her. She is adorable, I’ve never had a llama sculpt before but I think she’ll likely be up for sale or trade! I’m working on photos now, will post soon! 🙂

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

PrairieVixen
              Participant

Alrighty! After taking photos in 4 different places around the house, the windowsill was the spot where I could get the colors the closest! It’s a dreary rainy day so I thought it was cute to see her looking out the rainy window. 🙂 The paintwork on these llamas are insanely beautiful and multi-faceted. The main coloration of this llama is blue and purple, however, in different light there are areas of magenta and copper that shine through as well! These photos were the best I could do and still don’t do her justice, she is amazing! I have decided though after mulling it over that I’ll put her up for sale or trade (I’d consider trading for a gb safari young poad, they are my weakness! 😉 ) If she speaks to you, just give me a holler!

Aggie83
                Participant

PrairieVixen – gorgeous llama!

So this little cutie appears to be a mix of different color shift paints. Green/Gold on the head and blending into Purple/Blue on the body. The pictures seem to capture the coloring pretty well.
                  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                  Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Natasha
                  Participant

I love yours, Aggie!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Aggie83
                    Participant

Thanks, Natasha, I think he is kind of adorable.

etruscan
                      Participant

I think my llama is far right in the class photo. If not, she’s very similar. She appears to be pure red/gold. (Photos taken under incandescent light.)

Red/gold llama compared to a magenta/gold cougar.

PrairieVixen
                        Participant

Thanks Aggie83! Wish I could get better photos of it; it looks much more like the store photo of it than my pictures show. This particular color-shift is really hard to capture properly without a light box!

I love yours too and estruscan’s is beautiful as well! Wonderful grabs! 🙂

Rylorien
                          Participant

I’m kind of on the fence with my grab. I don’t dislike it, but I’m not head over heels for it either. If you really like her and would be interested in trading, send me a PM.

She has a blending of different colorshift paints. Most of her body is blue-purple that looks more magenta than not, with yellow-green hooves and ears and pink inner ears. Her collar is pink with blue stripes and her bib is purple with berries painted on it (lavendar with green leaves).

indoor lighting, no flash, front side:

indoor lighting, no flash, side pic:

indoor lighting, no flash, back side:

with flash, emphasizing the gold points:

with flash, sitting on a black surface (I was curious how it would impact the appearance of the piece):

etruscan
                            Participant

So far my llama has the only plain collar. PrairieVixen and Aggie83 have dots on the collar and you have stripes. Cute!

Hannah
                              Participant

They are all so cute so far!! I don’t think I can pick a favorite of those shown yet, they are all adorable for different reasons 😀

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Sikek
                                Participant

Ooh, I like the red one the best so far. Regardless, they are all lovely, the paint is so nice!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.