fbpx

Love, Fuzzy

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Dragonlairqueen
    Participant

I just ordered 4 PYO’s, and I didn’t know about the fuzzies :0( In fact, I don’t have even one! Oh well… I guess next time!

dragonlairqueen wrote:

I just ordered 4 PYO’s, and I didn’t know about the fuzzies :0( In fact, I don’t have even one! Oh well… I guess next time!

I didn’t know about this Love, Fuzzy thing previously, either. I’ll sign that next time I make an order πŸ˜† Which will most likely be when I find out what I’m doing for the swap *is excited*.

Tyrrlin
      Participant

Arghhh!

I just won the last Tiger Poad (#8 ) off eBay and didn’t realize the fuzzies were back! I forgot to write that in the comment section.

So here’s a belated “Love Fuzzy!” *waggles her eyebrows hopefully*

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Maria
        Participant

Congrats on the win, Tyrrlin.

Sbianchi
          Participant

Congratulations on your win!

Tyrrlin
            Participant

Awrrrr, thank you!

Y’know, I’m so “quiet” on the forum compared to you true collectors, that sometimes I’m afraid that you’ll forget who I am. *blush*

Thanks.

Jodi
              Participant

Tyrrlin wrote:

Awrrrr, thank you!

Y’know, I’m so “quiet” on the forum compared to you true collectors, that sometimes I’m afraid that you’ll forget who I am. *blush*

Thanks.

What do you mean “true” collectors? You are just as much a collector as any of us. And, congrats, on your win!

Tyrrlin
                Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Tyrrlin wrote:

Awrrrr, thank you!

Thanks.

What do you mean “true” collectors? You are just as much a collector as any of us. And, congrats, on your win!

Well, there are so many of you who just *know* so many things about Windstones that I don’t. Mostly I focus on the gryphons and try to snag the Poad sculpts when they come out. For the longest time, I didn’t even know there was a noticeable difference in the “shifting” paint job for the Brown Male Griffin! πŸ™‚

And thanks! She’ll be my first eBay Poad (or OOAK, or LTD, or whatever) Not for lack of trying, however… XD

Maria
                  Participant

Pff, look at your join date, Tyyrlin. As long as you post on a fairly regular basis, you’re a veteran Windstoner.

Exactly.. I can’t afford lots of pretty shinies but I still consider myself a collector… with my… 8 pieces…. πŸ˜†

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

Same here πŸ˜€ and you’re definately a veteran ’cause you’ve been here longer than I have! πŸ˜€

tdm

..and I have a lot of Windstones and I still don’t know so much! I don’t know how to post pictures, and I ask questions all the time and luckily the people on this forum are kind and gracious enough to answer them without making me feel like I just fell off a turnip truck! Nobody knows everything, we just share what we know and find out what we don’t know and try to be kind to each other. I’m constantly amazed at the way people on this forum know how to do stuff with the computer that I wish I could do and they know so much about Windstones I don’t know and even though I have a lot of them, doesn’t mean I know a lot. Having doesn’t equal knowing, believe me, I wish it did!! πŸ˜†

Tyrrlin
                      Participant

Awrrr…. *blushes*

You guys are so kind and generous. I think THAT’s the best thing about this forum…. the camaraderie.

twindragonsmum
                        Participant

Hear, hear!!! Well said πŸ˜€

tdm

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.