fbpx

Love, Fuzzy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Fuzzies are back in stock too! – If you sign your order “Love, Fuzzy” in the customer comments section you will receive a fuzzy surprise. πŸ˜‰

Susie
      Keymaster

Starbreeze
        Participant

Yay!!! Fuzzys!!! πŸ˜€

Travistie
          Participant

Oh goody!!! πŸ˜€ I love getting a fuzzy surprise.

oops, and I just ordered 5 PYO’s…Oh well, I think it’s a good thing ’cause I remember my parents telling me a fuzzy came in the mail when I was away and my cat obliterated it XD

Purplecat
            Participant

haha..I have a little bowl full of them…the kitten has been stealing them one by one…I’ll randomly step on a fuzzy and return him to the bowl. πŸ˜†

Woe! I never saw this thread πŸ™ and I just ordered my dragons. *grump*

Maria
              Participant

I signed for a fuzzy. πŸ˜€

darjeb
                Participant

I put my fuzzies with the Windstones the color most nearly matches but you should see that gorgeous orange one Susie sent me next to the brown ones.

Bob

More Fuzzy LOVE!!
                    I have mine in the glass case in front of Windstones

Aww and I just ordered 3 PYO’s… oh well. The cat steals my underwear (found some in front of my roommates door… hahaha….) so she would obliterate those…

I’ll have to remember when i order some PYO’s for Xmas…need to request no red though, I’ve got three red ones, need a new color!

Kyrin

I have all mine in a mayonaise jar! πŸ˜† It’s second nature to sign, “Love, Fuzzy” anymore. πŸ˜€

kitsunelady
                    Participant

O noes. D: I didn’t know you had fuzzies again and I already ordered some PYOs. XD D’oh.

Allison
                      Participant

Bah, I forgot about Fuzzy again! I’ll never get it right πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.