Lost one of my Guinea pigs.

Home Forums Miscellany Community Lost one of my Guinea pigs.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

I’m so sorry about your loss πŸ˜₯

Truly sorry to hear about your loss πŸ˜₯

Sbianchi
      Participant

Sorry to hear about your Guinea Pig πŸ™ .

Pegasi1978
        Participant

So sorry about your loss. I remember there being a Guinea pig in one of my third (or fourth) grade teacher’s rooms. It was such a sweet little thing.

laphon1
          Participant

Such a pretty girl.

I’m so sorry. **hugs**

darjeb
            Participant

I am sorry for you loss it is always hard to lose a beloved pet

wolflodge100
              Participant

I’m sorry to hear about your guinea pig. Its always hard to lose a pet.

siberakh1
                Participant

Sorry to hear about Virgil. *hugs* My friend lost both of her pigs this year as well (Nori and Twee), but they had lived quite long lives for pigs. Nori she had for over a good 6 years, if not longer. Both were cancer I believe. She didn’t plan on getting another, but found Garfunkel when she was least expecting it and brought him home with her. *hugs* Perhaps another special little pig will come into your life again someday too when you least expect it. *hugs* πŸ˜₯

Megan
                  Participant

Thanks again, everyone. Dante says thank you, too. She’s doing a little better today. So am I, I think.

Siberakh, I’m sure another piggy will manage to win my heart someday. That’s what happened with Dante. She was in a dirty tank all by herself at an absolutely filthy G&M pet store, came over to lick my fingers, and I couldn’t leave without her. Virgil came in two months later to keep Dante company. Maybe I’ll let the animal rescue know I could take in a female Guinea if they ever get one. Then Dante won’t be lonely and we’ll have helped a pig in need.

I’m sorry about Nori and Twee, too πŸ™ Some of the little guys do manage to live a pretty long time… gives you plenty of happy memories before they go. Rodney, my last little fella, lived almost a full eight years! It’s nice to hear she gave Garfunkel a loving home. That’s a very cute name, too.

Katherine
                    Participant

*hugs* I am so sorry πŸ™

I’m so sorry about your little piggy…

Don’t worry about posting on here, unfortunately, alot of us know all too well what it’s like to lose a beloved family member. It’s healing to vent to those who can understand, sometimes.

I am so sorry you lost your pig πŸ™
                      They are so fagile.
                      I am worried about my pig. Hes getting up their in pig years.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.