fbpx

Lokie's PYOs: In-Progress Smutty Buckskin Unicorn, Page 12

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Lokie's PYOs: In-Progress Smutty Buckskin Unicorn, Page 12

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 373 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

Lokie wrote:

In-progress photos. Still needs his browns finished and cleaned up and then he’ll get some interference blue and green:

Estimated completion time: 4 months ๐Ÿ˜†

twindragonsmum wrote:

AAAACCCKKKKKKK!!!!! Catch ’em quick! Don’t let ’em go down the drain……! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜†
      Actually, that’s what happened to this ones gem ๐Ÿ˜ณ

WOW…He looks amaizing so far..I LOVE the colors on him, but than agin I love Browns.. ๐Ÿ˜€
      Can’t wait to see him all finished… ๐Ÿ˜€
      Will he be up for sale or are you keeping this one… โ“ ๐Ÿ™‚

Marzena

Lokie
      Participant

Thank you, everyone!

asinnamon wrote:

Now tell me, how did you do the back ridge scales so cleanly? Did you airbrush them or hand brush?

Yes, his ridge scales are airbrushed. I love the smoothness of an airbrushed surface. Then I’ll eventually clean them up with paint brushes.

mmloda wrote:

Will he be up for sale or are you keeping this one… โ“ ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m not sure yet whether I’m keeping him or he will be for sale. I’m still not even sure if he’ll look remotely the same when he’s done so you might not even like the finished color scheme ๐Ÿ˜† I’m tempted to get a little experimental ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Maria
        Participant

You have a beautiful style, Lokie. I’m curious to see how he’ll look when he’s done.

Mmloda
          Participant

I’m SURE he’ll look great….I can’t wait to see him..all finished… ๐Ÿ˜€

Marzena

Tiffany
            Participant

wow this is one beautiful dragon! i just loooooooooooove the shading on his main body scales! gorgeous! sooooo nice and even on each one! the color, which is really soothing to look at reminds me of a perfect, gently toasted marshmallow!
              great job so far! i will be very curious to see how you finish him! ๐Ÿ˜€

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Wow! I have always admired your style Lokie, but this dragon is beyond AMAZING!

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Lokie
                Participant

Heโ€™s finally finished. The photos are a tad on the dark side. This paint job relies heavily on tons of interference blue, green, and oxide green layered on the browns and beiges, which, unfortunately, donโ€™t show up well in the photos soโ€ฆ.. what can you do. ๐Ÿ™„ I tried to include two close up of his side scales tilted towards the light to showcase the light green and oxide green interference which every scale has both of.

Iโ€™ll be doing another in this color scheme, because, well, frankly, the paining job on this one is horrendous, and I like it too much to have this as my sample. Plus, thereโ€™s a lot Iโ€™d do differently next time around.

Mmloda
                  Participant

I really like this him…those browns and the blue really suites him… ๐Ÿ˜‰
                    I think he turned out great…too bad he’s not for sale… ๐Ÿ™ I guess I’ll just have to wait till you paint your next one… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

kitsunelady
                    Participant

He is definitely bee-yutiful! <3 I am in lurve with that color scheme~

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

Wow, he’s lovely! Nice work!

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

purpledragonclaw
                        Participant

That dragon looks amazing! I can only imagine how long it took you to painstakingly capture all that detail! I’m going ๐Ÿ˜ฏ just thinking about it! ๐Ÿ˜† Very nice!

Jasmine
                          Participant

Oh, I really like him.

BlueDragon
                            Participant

Oooh! He’s gorgeous! I think the paint job is outstanding ๐Ÿ˜€

BD ๐Ÿ™‚

Stephanie
                              Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฏ Holy cow. He’s absolutely amazing!!

dragonmedley
                                Participant

Your browns are always so gorgeous. The contrast with the blue is stunning.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 373 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.