fbpx

Lokie's PYOs: In-Progress Smutty Buckskin Unicorn, Page 12

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Lokie's PYOs: In-Progress Smutty Buckskin Unicorn, Page 12

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 373 total)
  • Author
    Amanda
    Participant

Oh my goodness he is gorgeous!! I love everything about him, the deep colors, the bits of blue and the shading in the mane and tail! *love* I would love to get him, but I’m sure if you opened him up for offers in the flea market you’d get a lot of bites! πŸ˜€

Mmloda
      Participant

She is gorgeous Lokie…I love her color πŸ™‚

Marzena

Adaneth
        Participant

Fantastic! I’m really impressed by the shading and the eyes stand out wonderfully! πŸ˜€

Lokie
          Participant

Thanks, ladies!

Eleu wrote:

I’m sure if you opened him up for offers in the flea market you’d get a lot of bites! πŸ˜€

I don’t know, aren’t we all still recovering financially from Christmas? Or am I the only one with lint in my pockets? =P

There was that plot started years ago by forum members to rob a bank…..hmm…..

Mmloda
            Participant

Lokie wrote:

Thanks, ladies!

Eleu wrote:

I’m sure if you opened him up for offers in the flea market you’d get a lot of bites! πŸ˜€

I don’t know, aren’t we all still recovering financially from Christmas? Or am I the only one with lint in my pockets? =P

LOL πŸ˜€ really hmmm…I’d be interested in that…never done it or thought about it but I guess there is a first time for everything… 8)

Marzena

Amanda
              Participant

Haha, I’m in for robbing a bank! πŸ˜€

Yeah, I have lint in my pockets, and a vet appointment with my cat Callie on Thursday, if things go well for her and she doesn’t need any meds I’ll have to see if your uni is still available!

Lokie
                Participant

mmloda wrote:

Lokie wrote:

Thanks, ladies!

Eleu wrote:

LOL πŸ˜€ really hmmm…I’d be interested in that…never done it or thought about it but I guess there is a first time for everything… 8)
                  You mean you don’t go to bed every night dreaming of robbing a bank!?!? Really? I must corrupt you! I’m glad you are open to the idea. We’ll start a new plan; I’ll start scouting locations, you can be the getaway driver. πŸ˜‰ I hope you car gets good gas mileage.

Lokie
                  Participant

Eleu wrote:

Haha, I’m in for robbing a bank! πŸ˜€

Ah, you posted as I was replying to mmloda! Great, we can always use another person!

Eleu wrote:

Yeah, I have lint in my pockets, and a vet appointment with my cat Callie on Thursday, if things go well for her and she doesn’t need any meds I’ll have to see if your uni is still available!

And for your cat as well as you, I hope the vet appointment goes well! To many bad things with animals last year, so I’ve decided NO animals can get sick this year. None. I won’t hear of it, whether they are mine or someone elses.

Amanda
                    Participant

All right, this had better be a pretty big bank, cause I intend to get a full set of Windstones with my share! πŸ˜‰

Thanks, I agree about sick pets! Callie(6) has had trouble with an inflamed liver-last year she was on a ton of meds for a month, and it went back to normal. 3 months ago at her checkup the liver level number (not sure just what it is) was 141 and the vets want it 140 or lower πŸ˜› Close! So no meds that time, but I started giving her a fish oil cap once a day since it’s an anti-inflamatory. Hoping for her numbers to be in check this time!

Stephanie
                      Participant

Eleu wrote:

All right, this had better be a pretty big bank, cause I intend to get a full set of Windstones with my share! πŸ˜‰

Thanks, I agree about sick pets! Callie(6) has had trouble with an inflamed liver-last year she was on a ton of meds for a month, and it went back to normal. 3 months ago at her checkup the liver level number (not sure just what it is) was 141 and the vets want it 140 or lower πŸ˜› Close! So no meds that time, but I started giving her a fish oil cap once a day since it’s an anti-inflamatory. Hoping for her numbers to be in check this time!

I hope they are too! Good luck.

siberakh1
                        Participant

Oooh, he is a gorgeous fellow! I like how the blue in the mane really make the eyes pop! Very nice! I like his body shading and I like how the mane is a little bit lighter, kinda like the unicorn sculpture I did in high school (the mane and tail were made from human hair I got at the barber shop!). It was for an art contest. πŸ™‚ This thing is huge! It’s about the size of a newborn foal (he’s upstairs is in the storage room!).

He reminds me of a Clydesdale…Stunning! I gotta get my uni out and figure what to do with him…lol

Lokie
                          Participant

Eleu wrote:

Don’t worry, I’m planning on finding out what bank Bill Gates houses the majority of his money! =P

Eleu wrote:

Callie(6) has had trouble with an inflamed liver-last year she was on a ton of meds for a month, and it went back to normal. 3 months ago at her checkup the liver level number (not sure just what it is) was 141 and the vets want it 140 or lower πŸ˜› Close! So no meds that time, but I started giving her a fish oil cap once a day since it’s an anti-inflamatory. Hoping for her numbers to be in check this time!

Please let us know how it goes.

Lokie
                            Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

kinda like the unicorn sculpture I did in high school (the mane and tail were made from human hair I got at the barber shop!). It was for an art contest. πŸ™‚ This thing is huge! It’s about the size of a newborn foal (he’s upstairs is in the storage room!).

Do you have a photo of it?

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I gotta get my uni out and figure what to do with him…lol

What are you waiting for, women! πŸ˜› We need more Unicorns =]

dragonmedley
                              Participant

Beautiful unicorn!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 373 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.