fbpx

Limited Production Griffin Chicks

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Limited Production Griffin Chicks

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant

well I’ve been working on school work so my brain is fried….going to bed at 1 and getting up around 6…is so not good…

Travistie
      Participant

laphon1 wrote:

travistie wrote:

I get up at 5:00 AM to go to work. I hate Atlanta traffic!

At 5:00 AM I am already at work. I get up at 3:30. Yuck. The only saving grace is hardly any traffic.

That’s the thing that sucks, is the traffic. I only live about 25 minutes away from my office. But have to get there 40 minutes early just so I can get there on time. If I were to leave 30 minutes before my start time… I would not make it. The morning rush is horrible here. I could easily do my job from home, but they refuse to allow us. I wanna move back home!!! Whhaaaaaa! Sorry! 😳

Melody
        Keymaster

DROGO wrote:

Hi Melody! My wife recently fell in love with the griffin chicks, so I’m trying to snatch all of them up for her before she changes her mind. I was wondering which of the limited production griffin chicks (particularly the sitting ones) will you be making more of, and which ones are “retired” so I can keep a lookout for them on Ebay? Thanks so much for the touch up paints again πŸ˜€ Cheers! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜› πŸ˜€ πŸ˜› πŸ˜€ πŸ˜›

Everybody has answered this already! The Pearl with blue eys are the only retired ones so far, other than the one-of-a-kinds that Jennifer is making. I also have some test painted ones that I was planning to list on ebay soon.
          Test paints are individually painted pieces that may look like a color we will use on more of them in the future .

I may have missed it in this thread, but will there ever be anymore Purple Wolf Griffin chicks to get? I missed that whole family altogether, but could never afford the adults (they were ebay only, right?). Im hoping those kinds of chicks will go back into the store so I can grab just them.

Melody wrote:

DROGO wrote:

Hi Melody! My wife recently fell in love with the griffin chicks, so I’m trying to snatch all of them up for her before she changes her mind. I was wondering which of the limited production griffin chicks (particularly the sitting ones) will you be making more of, and which ones are “retired” so I can keep a lookout for them on Ebay? Thanks so much for the touch up paints again πŸ˜€ Cheers! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜› πŸ˜€ πŸ˜› πŸ˜€ πŸ˜›

Everybody has answered this already! The Pearl with blue eys are the only retired ones so far, other than the one-of-a-kinds that Jennifer is making. I also have some test painted ones that I was planning to list on ebay soon.
          Test paints are individually painted pieces that may look like a color we will use on more of them in the future .

Cool! Thanks Melody. I actually got the pearl sitting chickie from SPark! I have the Sunset and wolf chicks fluttering to me as we speak πŸ˜€

Maria
          Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

I may have missed it in this thread, but will there ever be anymore Purple Wolf Griffin chicks to get? I missed that whole family altogether, but could never afford the adults (they were ebay only, right?). Im hoping those kinds of chicks will go back into the store so I can grab just them.

No. Those were the Special 10 and were all sold on E-bay.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

PhoenixTears wrote:

No. Those were the Special 10 and were all sold on E-bay.
            πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯

Greater Basilisk wrote:

The only ones she definitely not making more of are the pearl chicks, because those were signed.

Melody, about how many of the pearl chicks did you make?

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.