fbpx

Limited Production Griffin Chicks

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Limited Production Griffin Chicks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Hi Melody! My wife recently fell in love with the griffin chicks, so I’m trying to snatch all of them up for her before she changes her mind. I was wondering which of the limited production griffin chicks (particularly the sitting ones) will you be making more of, and which ones are “retired” so I can keep a lookout for them on Ebay? Thanks so much for the touch up paints again ๐Ÿ˜€ Cheers! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜›

Maria
    Participant

The only ones she definitely not making more of are the pearl chicks, because those were signed.

Jennifer
      Keymaster

I don’t know what chicks Melody has in the works, but I’m going to be working on some special ones… ‘cross-breeds’ just for fun. That way folks that have a male and a momma of different colors can have a mixed chick! I thought it was a neat idea. ๐Ÿ™‚

Do you guys think an odd-eyed chick would be cool? Or is that weird?

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Maria
        Participant

Definitely cool!

Skigod377
          Participant

๐Ÿ˜† I dunno about odd eyes… unless it had cat markings or something.

Maria
            Participant

Odd-eyed beagle griffin chick!

Skigod377
              Participant

Ok Ok… that would be cute. Where are those beagle griffins anyway? I want one!

Maria
                Participant

Well, I asked about the chances of seeing one on E-Bay… I forget where I asked, though.

Skigod377
                  Participant

Maybe they will list them like the regular pearl males for a set price. I hope so!! I love that griffin. Then I will need another mamma griffin, too, though, and that seems excessive. Ahh dillemma.

Maria
                    Participant

Excessive Windstones? No such thing.

Travistie
                      Participant

I’m pretty sure Melody said that the Beagle griffins would be LP…. but don’t quote me on that! I asked her about them a few months ago, and I thought she said that.

Maria
                        Participant

I remember something like that too – because the spots were a nuisance to paint, or because she wasn’t sure a lot of people would like them…

Travistie
                          Participant

I’m not big on the griffins. But that Beagle griffin is awesome looking! I would have to get one of those when/if they come out.

Maria
                            Participant

I won’t bid, even though I think he’s cool. I just want to see what he goes for. ๐Ÿ˜›

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.