fbpx

Lets Show Melody Our Halloween Costumes ^_^

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Lets Show Melody Our Halloween Costumes ^_^

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)
  • Author

here’s my little halloween kitty…

the ears and skirt sure didnt stay on long. but here’s me and my last-minute attempt at being a fairy.

Rachel
    Participant

daydreamer wrote:

here’s my little halloween kitty…

Oh my gosh! Those eyes! Adorable!

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Kujacker wrote:

Wow Drag0n. I’m surprised Home Depot let you do that! Did you have to get manager permission beforehand?

Yea, but they pretty much saw it coming. They know I make full body costumes and overkill is my middle name when it comes to costume contests ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Katherine
        Participant

Okay, here is Chloe as a ladybug!!

machineguts
          Participant

Awwwwwwww!!! I think I just overdosed on cuteness!! Both pics are cute, but that second photo is just precious! Eaglefeather she is adorable, and so are the other little ones here!! I love your little kitty daydreamer! ๐Ÿ˜€

Kujacker
            Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

Wow Drag0n. I’m surprised Home Depot let you do that! Did you have to get manager permission beforehand?

Yea, but they pretty much saw it coming. They know I make full body costumes and overkill is my middle name when it comes to costume contests ๐Ÿ˜ณ

How did the customers like it? Any awesome reactions? lol.

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Kujacker wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

How did the customers like it? Any awesome reactions? lol.

AWE!!! Cuteness OVELOAD! I love the little lady bug in the second picture! What a face! LOL! Oh! and those big doe eyes on the sad baby kitty… OOOOHHHH!!! *hugs the life out of her* ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh yea… so let’s see. I got a lot of good reactions! I had to help customers which I think they were paying more attention to my costume then in the information I was giving them. The mouth moved as I talked and people got a kick out of that! Also, when I was eating lunch I ate some mozzeralla sticks and had soda with the head on and the mouth moved as I chewed and people thought it was great. After a few minutes though I took the head off and nommed my food like a normal person! ๐Ÿ˜†

The best though, was this little boy who was sitting in a cart. He “RAWRED” at me and scrunched up his hands at me. So I am thinking, okay, he likes me right? I took one step in his direction and his angry little face of growlyness transformed into sheer terror and her SCREAMED like a little girl!!! ROFL!!! I had to dance around like a dummy to calm him down and then I gave him candy and we were cool again ๐Ÿ˜† hahaha!

I walked to Papa Ginos and people were beeping at me and yelling at me to look at them so they could take photos with their cell phones. 8)

Got a busted Windstone?
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Tattoo Mother Kirin

Lokie
                Participant

Everyone’s kids are so adorable!

I didn’t dress up and I have no kids, so here is Leo. He’s the happiest inmate I’ve ever seen.

Kujacker
                  Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

AWE!!! Cuteness OVELOAD! I love the little lady bug in the second picture! What a face! LOL! Oh! and those big doe eyes on the sad baby kitty… OOOOHHHH!!! *hugs the life out of her* ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh yea… so let’s see. I got a lot of good reactions! I had to help customers which I think they were paying more attention to my costume then in the information I was giving them. The mouth moved as I talked and people got a kick out of that! Also, when I was eating lunch I ate some mozzeralla sticks and had soda with the head on and the mouth moved as I chewed and people thought it was great. After a few minutes though I took the head off and nommed my food like a normal person! ๐Ÿ˜†

The best though, was this little boy who was sitting in a cart. He “RAWRED” at me and scrunched up his hands at me. So I am thinking, okay, he likes me right? I took one step in his direction and his angry little face of growlyness transformed into sheer terror and her SCREAMED like a little girl!!! ROFL!!! I had to dance around like a dummy to calm him down and then I gave him candy and we were cool again ๐Ÿ˜† hahaha!

I walked to Papa Ginos and people were beeping at me and yelling at me to look at them so they could take photos with their cell phones. 8)

Haha that’s awesome.
                    That kid.. lol. His mom must have not been sure how to go about the situation haha.
                    Have you heard of Dogbomb? He walks around in his fursuit often, and takes photos and everything. I love reading his stories and looking at his photos XD I wish I had a fursuit, and if I did, I wish I had the courage to walk around in it whenever I wanted to lol.
                    http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dogbomb/

AH THE DOG. He’s so adorable!

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

ADORABLE!!! boyohs didn’t do anything elaborate this year but they’re already plotting for next year… ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

Rusti
                      Participant

I have exactly one photo of me in my costume this year. And it’s pretty bad, since I’m sitting there wishing our photographer at the paper would just take the stupid picture already.

Tiffany
                        Participant

oh boy halloween! what fun to see everyones’ pics! that really helps to spread the holiday spirit! i myself have also taken to fursuit making the past couple of years (which is where some of my windstone money has gone- to materials!) and its great fun! that’s awesome Drag0n that your work let you wear yours! ๐Ÿ˜€ you had to have been roasting though, wearing it inside with no air movement! ugh! your suit is the perfect color to be in the spirit of home depot! ๐Ÿ˜‰
                          i wore one of mine out for a halloween walk held in town here. the town shop keepers dress up and hand out candy in the daytime, so its very “safe” for all the paranoid folks out there who are afraid of their own neighbors and don’t want their kids getting “poison” candy from them! lol! and its good for business! anyhoo, its great fun to work the crowds and kids and pose for pics! ๐Ÿ™‚ i handed out candy too on halloween night in suit, much to the surprise of the kids to see me answer the door! in between batches of kids i waved at passing cars n trucks with them honking, waving back or howling at me, which was wicked fun too!
                          this was my # 2.5 suit.. as in it was my second bodysuit, third head, and second pair of feet that i’ve made thus far. i’m still learning! i made his vest too so he was all festive. ^.^ i look to get away from this cute toony style (its great for learning on) and go more realistic/fantasy/mythology/monster style for future suits, as that is my natural style.
                          [url][/url]

[/url][/url]

[/url]

Kujacker
                          Participant

Wow! Only your, rounding up, third fursuit? He looks fantastic! I wish I had that kind of skill, or the money to pay someone to do one for me. But my art skill is in 2d, not 3d ๐Ÿ˜ณ

twindragonsmum
                            Participant

That’s GREAT! The ‘tooney’ suit is wonderful for greeting kidlets… not quite so scary :yes: I’d like to learn how to make one – where did you get the info for creating one?

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

Oh woah! That costume is EPIC! YAY!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.