fbpx

Lavander Blue……

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Lavander Blue……

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    PurpleTurtle
    Participant

Since I don’t have a snowball’s chance in , well, you know, in winnning this month’s raffle I was wondering if the Lavander Blue color will be a color we will be seeing in other dragons in the future? If not production maybe LP or LE? It’s a really pretty color scheme, and I really want to see purple Windstone dragons, that and Autumn Leaf, of course :squeak: :squeak: :squeak: No hurry mind you, I know your crazy busy and I’m very, very broke 😳 , but it would be nice have that to save up for πŸ˜‰ .

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

Melody
        Keymaster

purpleturtle wrote:

Since I don’t have a snowball’s chance in , well, you know, in winnning this month’s raffle I was wondering if the Lavander Blue color will be a color we will be seeing in other dragons in the future? If not production maybe LP or LE? It’s a really pretty color scheme, and I really want to see purple Windstone dragons, that and Autumn Leaf, of course :squeak: :squeak: :squeak: No hurry mind you, I know your crazy busy and I’m very, very broke 😳 , but it would be nice have that to save up for πŸ˜‰ .

This Lavender blue dragon is nice but he has the monotone problem = a little too much of one color I think, but he is a test paint after all, so whether you like him or not is what I am testing

yolanda
          Participant

i am going to put my 2 cents in and say i absolutely love the color and would love to see it on any LP Dragon in the future!!!!!

Purplecat
            Participant

I think breaking up the monochromatic look with a different eye color would work really well. Perhaps straw colored eyes. πŸ™‚ I love him though. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

darjeb
              Participant

I love the color

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

purplecat wrote:

I think breaking up the monochromatic look with a different eye color would work really well. Perhaps straw colored eyes. πŸ™‚ I love him though. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

I agree, pale yellow (straw) eyes would really pop on this color scheme πŸ˜‰ . Maybe to break-up the monochromatic color with pale yellows or pearly creams….if it was going to be a possible LP peice. Mind you, I love the way it looks now!

Morrigan
                  Participant

If it’s a test to see whether we like him, I say yes. πŸ˜€ Looks perfect the way he is to me. I’d like to see other dragons in this colour, even if you decide to tweek it slightly.

lamortefille
                    Participant

I love that Lavender Blue OW. I am one of those people that prefer they eyes to match, rather than “pop”.

Bob

lamortefille wrote:

I love that Lavender Blue OW. I am one of those people that prefer they eyes to match, rather than “pop”.

I go both ways there. I LOVE some that blend and others that pop. It all depends on the color scheme

dragonmedley
                        Participant

purplecat wrote:

Same here. I love the simpler schemes, and this one falls into that category. The contrast with the straw/yellow eyes would be great.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Purplecat
                          Participant

yeah, I think the paint job should be left alone, it works great for me, but a different eye color would be nice I think if you’re wanting to break up the monochromatic look. Monochromatic works for me sometimes though, and I like it on this guy…but not everyone will I’m sure. πŸ™‚

Travistie
                            Participant

I like the color scheme on him, but agree that a different eye color would help. Straw would be the best I think.

Maria
                              Participant

I think the color would look good on a Spectral…

Purplecat
                                Participant

It’s the LAST DAY of the MONTH!!!!! Woot!!!! I wonder who will win the pretty fellow! *crosses fingers and toes* I want him soooooo bad…..you know..he’s a purple dragon…I’m a purple cat…it’d be a perfect match really…he should go home with me! πŸ˜›

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.