fbpx

Lady selling them on again on ebay like last time….

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Lady selling them on again on ebay like last time….

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Kujacker
    Participant

The mass listing on ebay may be against ebay rules (I’m not sure), but putting up as BIN is perfectly “legal” in terms of ebay. In doing so, she isn’t wasting money on auctions. If you’re hurting for money, why make yourself hurt more?

And @ the repaint comment. Really? I mean really? Plenty of people do repaints of windstones and list them on ebay. I’ve bought a few off of ebay myself. Not to mention plenty of forum members do do repaints. Why so negative?
      Also about trading for the oriental, I find nothing weird about that. Perhaps that’s one of the ones that she wants to have and never sell? We all have at least one.

I agree with Grayfire that this has turned toward the negative side when it really didn’t need to. :/

Hello,

I am locking this thread for further comments. Please reference rule #5 or PM me if you have any questions. While I’m sure the original poster did not intend this post to be negative or inflammatory, it could be taken that way. We also request that negative feedback about eBay sellers not be posted on the forum.

Additionally, serious concerns regarding an eBay member’s listing methods should be addressed through eBay and not through the Windstone forum.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.