fbpx

Lady selling them on again on ebay like last time….

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Lady selling them on again on ebay like last time….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Patricia
    Participant

that is a weird way to sell on ebay…is that even allowed under their rules?

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

There was great debate to this question first time she did it. Technically no, but the way you win is she makes a auction with BIN and you buy it and win for the price agreed. So in that part yes. confusing none the less.

Patricia
      Participant

Huh, I get it…but it is a bit confusing to say the least.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

fatalbeauty
        Participant

I wouldn’t trust it, there’s nothing to keep her from editing the description and there’s now no proof….besides even if she gives a separate BIN thing, what’s to keep “Jimmy” from snagging “Jenny’s” BIN?

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

I have bought Windstones from her in the past. They were in excellent condition. I feel bad that she has to sell the rest of her collection. Last I knew she was going through a really rough time. It doesn’t look as if things have gotten any better for her. 🙁

Pam

This discussion is more appropriate for the General Windstone area, so I have moved this topic there.

Kujacker
            Participant

Last time this showed up, several forum members spoke up about buying from this person and that everything went well. With that in mind, I’d say go for it if you have something you want from her. We have yet to hear of a bad experience from this person. Not to mention her feedback is spotless.

It’s sad she has to sell all her windstones for hard times and medical expenses… Times are so hard. I’ve often thought about selling all mine just to pay off what little bills I have… and since they’re all boxed up anyway since I’m sick of dusting them, technically it would be no different than now if they were gone. Sigh. But something in my head won’t let me sell them.

And @ Fatal. You can always cancel auctions. But I’ve had my own custom listing on ebay before from a seller. Didn’t have any issue with it being bought by anyone else. The seller didn’t post a photo or anything about the item that was being sold except for like “statue for username”. With that tactic, who would possibly buy that kind of auction except for the one it was arranged for?
              But I’ve seen other custom auctions on ebay with photos and such, but it’s said that if anyone buys it that it’s not meant for, the bid will be canceled.

windstonefan
              Participant

Okay, her feedback is spotless there but not here so you can check that out.
                Also she is a member here so why not sell here for free?
                If I needed the money for surgerys and I have many times. I had to sell part of my collection.
                I certainly did not ask to buy or trade for a Amethyst Oriental at the same time. Nor did I buy a Emperor just a couple weeks before.
                This is her second auction like this so if she needed the money for surgery she has needed it for around 6 weeks to eight weeks.

But what really galls me is she so blazing did a repainted Emperor of Windstones and put that up on eBay. Nuff said.

windstonefan

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

she did this before. The easiest way is to make a seperate listing for the item desired and make the title of the auction the username of the person who is going to buy it. That way, it won’t come up in a search. Also, I believe there is an option for listing “private auctions” so only certain people can buy them.

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Grayfire_artz
                  Participant

Is this topic seriously necessary? How do you think she would feel seeing this topic? Really is it a huge issue how people decide to sell there items? I personally think that if it isn’t directly effecting you in a negative manner just let things be. There is nothing wrong with her deciding to use ebay that way instead of the flee market here. Her use of ebay in this fashion is not hurting anyone. So really people? This should not be an issue.

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

Is this topic seriously necessary? How do you think she would feel seeing this topic? Really is it a huge issue how people decide to sell there items? I personally think that if it isn’t directly effecting you in a negative manner just let things be. There is nothing wrong with her deciding to use ebay that way instead of the flee market here. Her use of ebay in this fashion is not hurting anyone. So really people? This should not be an issue.

the way she’s doing it is the issue, big list auctions aren’t supposed to be done on ebay…each one should have its own listing to begin with, she’s going around it by taking offers then going boop I make you a BIN thus avoiding fees if no one wants one or more of the items…besides we’re mostly discussing if it’s a good idea to buy from her, I wouldn’t but others are saying she’s alright(I’ve also heard some bad too but ah well)….

1. Mother Meerkat
                      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

Grayfire_artz
                      Participant

the way she’s doing it is the issue, big list auctions aren’t supposed to be done on ebay…each one should have its own listing to begin with, she’s going around it by taking offers then going boop I make you a BIN thus avoiding fees if no one wants one or more of the items…besides we’re mostly discussing if it’s a good idea to buy from her, I wouldn’t but others are saying she’s alright(I’ve also heard some bad too but ah well)….

I still stand by my opinion. The way this topic is named it’s negative including the starting statement in this thread. The theme to me says “ah gawd she’s at it again” for the very first post. If this thread was asking hey is this safe is she a safe buyer? Alright. But it isn’t, it’s really negative. I’m not trying to pick on anyone I just want to give food for thought of seriously how would you feel if you saw a post like this about you? I know I would feel hurt and not feel welcome to join this community.

fatalbeauty
                        Participant

I still stand by my opinion. The way this topic is named it’s negative including the starting statement in this thread. The theme to me says “ah gawd she’s at it again” for the very first post. If this thread was asking hey is this safe is she a safe buyer? Alright. But it isn’t, it’s really negative. I’m not trying to pick on anyone I just want to give food for thought of seriously how would you feel if you saw a post like this about you? I know I would feel hurt and not feel welcome to join this community.

I’m not seeing that in the first post, all it says is this:
                          “Lady selling them on again on ebay like last time….

In case anyone didn’t see this yet.
                          http://www.ebay.com/itm/WINDSTONE-EDITIONS-ALL-TO-BESOLD-IM-DESPERATE-PL…”
                          originally it looks to me more like “oh lookie here!”

anyhoo, moving on, she’s not doing things correctly for ebay and or users later worried if she’s safe so that’s what it turned into…and personally if I saw something posted about about myself, I wouldn’t be hurt (not that I would do what she’s doing in the first place since it’s against ebay rules) I would moreso defend myself…there’s no reason here for hurt feelings, I’m sure she knows she’s not supposed to do it the way she is….

1. Mother Meerkat

Grayfire_artz
                          Participant

I’m not seeing that in the first post, all it says is this:
                            “Lady selling them on again on ebay like last time….

In case anyone didn’t see this yet.
                            http://www.ebay.com/itm/WINDSTONE-EDITIONS-ALL-TO-BESOLD-IM-DESPERATE-PL…”
                            originally it looks to me more like “oh lookie here!”

anyhoo, moving on, she’s not doing things correctly for ebay and or users later worried if she’s safe so that’s what it turned into…and personally if I saw something posted about about myself, I wouldn’t be hurt (not that I would do what she’s doing in the first place since it’s against ebay rules) I would moreso defend myself…there’s no reason here for hurt feelings, I’m sure she knows she’s not supposed to do it the way she is….

Well I stick to my opinion so we’ll have to agree to disagree.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.