fbpx

Lady Cat Grab Bags are in the store now! 10/19/20

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Lady Cat Grab Bags are in the store now! 10/19/20

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

At least twice it has said that I have a cat in my cart after I reload the page, but I didn’t click “Add to Cart”. However, they have been imaginary cats.

Mary
      Participant

Right before my cart was ready to expire, it finally let me through to checkout. Whew!

I just wasted two hours of my life, but at least got one of each so something to look forward to before Halloween.

Good luck to everyone trying. Persistence does pay off eventually

Mika
        Participant

Took nearly an hour of trying but I got one. Also the comment box is there; it’s on the right side at the bottom before the shipping options. If you de-select the “Ship to another address?” box at the top all that extra address stuff goes away and you can see the comment box better.

etruscan
          Participant

At least twice it has said that I have a cat in my cart after I reload the page, but I didn’t click “Add to Cart”. However, they have been imaginary cats.

OK, this is very strange. I again simply reloaded the Pumpkin Spice cat page – had not clicked “Add to Cart” – it said that I had a cat in my cart, and this time I was able to check out.

Presumably I have actually bought a Pumpkin Spice cat through some quirk in the system. If not, oh well. 🙂

Dragondreamweaver
            Participant

So hope I can get a Pumpkin Spice Lady Cat on the wait list. Just got the email notification a few minutes ago, which I tend to rely on more than I should since I don’t check the website enough to keep up with the new releases. These look so great and are purrfect for Halloween. Thanks for making such beautiful creatures as always, Melody!

etruscan
              Participant

It doesn’t hurt to watch here for a few days after a grab bag. Sometimes Susie announces that they have a small number of left overs (especially when the store has been crazy) and offers them to people who didn’t get one when they were in the store.

dragonmedley
                Participant

I have to ask… in the description, it says « a sincere pumpkin patch ». Why is the patch sincere?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.