fbpx

Lady Cat Grab Bags are in the store now! 10/19/20

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Lady Cat Grab Bags are in the store now! 10/19/20

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Melody’s Autumn Leaf and Pumpkin Spice Lady Pebble Cats are in the Grab Bag category of the store today. Our announcement email is a little behind schedule.

Aaron
      Participant

Thanks, Susie! Haven’t been able to check out–the site keeps crashing.

Mary
        Participant

I’m having the problem with adding pumpkin spice lady cat to my cart and it shows it being in the cart, but it won’t let me check out because it says it doesn’t have enough quantity. My usual workaround (deleting it from the cart and adding it back again) isn’t working.

Any suggestions? anyone else having this problem checking out?

Pheonixxfoxx
          Participant

Is there some kind of miscount with the Pumpkin Spice? I’ve been sitting here for over 45 mins trying to snag one. I am able to supposedly get one in my cart, but get the same message over and over of not enough to fufill there is -4 or -2 available.

I just need to know if I am wasting my time waiting for one to drop out of a cart at this point. I really had my heart set on one and the longer I sit here trying to get one, the closer I am to breaking down into tears.

Mary
            Participant

Same thing with mine. It shows quantity to add to the cart, shows up in the cart, but then won’t allow checkout says to go back and correct error in the cart which shows insufficient quantity of the pumpkin spice. I don’t know if it’s actually in my cart and if the error message being displayed is wrong or what.

Mary
              Participant

Yes, the counter appears to be off. It allows quantity to go negative. Here’s the message I got which shows -1 available.

“Sorry, we do not have enough “Lady Cat – Grab Bag Edition – Pumpkin Spice – 2020″ in stock to fulfill your order (-1 available). We apologize for any inconvenience caused.”

Pheonixxfoxx
                Participant

Sorry, it is happening to you too as I can imagine how disheartening it is.

I’ve tried different web browsers, being logged in and out. All with the same result…

Pheonixxfoxx
                  Participant

I think that I finally managed to get one? I was able to complete the checkout process but didn’t see anywhere that I could put the “Love, Fuzzy” note. At least I hopefully got one *crosses fingers* I wish you, Mary, and anyone else struggling the best of luck.

Lulu
                    Blocked

I posted on the other thread but I had the same problem trying to check out for the last hour with a pumpkin one in my cart but it was saying there weren’t enough available and wouldn’t let me check out. I wonder if a few of us were all trying to get the same ones left. Mine finally worked and then after it was still showing one in my cart so I let it go. I wonder if others who already checked out might still have an extra in their cart they need to release. The website kept crashing multiple times too and timing out and I had to refresh it a ton of times to get it to work.

Pheonixxfoxx
                      Participant

Glad you were able to get one Lulu. After I checked out, my cart emptied. I’m sure issues with the site are not helping people to check out too. Gotta love fickle technology, LOL!!

Aaron
                        Participant

Finally got one too!

etruscan
                          Participant

I think that I finally managed to get one? I was able to complete the checkout process but didn’t see anywhere that I could put the “Love, Fuzzy” note. At least I hopefully got one *crosses fingers* I wish you, Mary, and anyone else struggling the best of luck.

I also didn’t see any “Love Fuzzy” option and it was only showing UPS for shipping, but at least my order went through!

Mika
                            Participant

Guess the cats decided they’d rather give out tricks than treats this time around.

Had one added to my cart, then it jumped out when I logged in but still registered as being in the cart. I cleared out my cart and was able to get another one but now I keep getting the checkout errors.

Mary
                              Participant

I’ve been trying for two hours and ready to give up. I finally got the error message off and tells me to checkout, but then when I start the checkout process, it says cart error and go back to correct. I’ve got headache from the frustration and figure it’s not freaking worth this kind of hassle.

LuvsDragons
                                Participant

I had just gone out the door to get to a job and missed this! I’m so sad. I really wanted a pumpkin kitty this year. I hope one pops up back in the store….OMG one popped in! I”m so excited!!!! My leaf kitty from last year will have a buddy. 🙂

Side note: Is shipping really that much for a pebble kitty? :O It’s gone up a bit…

Ummm…..maybe not….the cart page is having issues…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.