fbpx

Labradorite Griffin (#2) on ebay! :D

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Labradorite Griffin (#2) on ebay! :D

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Ooh, nice pic, Wolfen.

And the Griffin is at $1038.

WolfenMachine
      Participant

I like the pic too ^.^ I LOVE orange eyed animals. I found a little grey cat with orange eyes…and took her home with me *looks around innocently* she lives in my garage now hehe

*bites nails* a few hours left!!

Maria
        Participant

You’re after this one, right, Wolfen? So is Nirvana, I think…

Maria
          Participant

And the winner is ladyleyn. Anybody we know?

Skigod377
            Participant

I dont recognize the name. What did it go for?

Jennifer
              Keymaster

I dunno who that is. I swear I get grey hair from watching the end of these things! πŸ˜†

Only one male left! Of course there is always a chance that I can make more in the future. I really don’t want to though, I’m so tired of painting this color. Even if I ever do more, I don’t think it’ll be before 2008 at least.

Momma #1 is due up next, though she probably won’t go up until John gets back to take photos of her.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

Skigod377
                Participant

Did you get a good price? I was checking messages and missed the end.

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

skigod377 wrote:

Did you get a good price? I was checking messages and missed the end.

The closing bid was US $2,029.77 πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

A little cheaper than the 2nd one. We need to find the ebay thread again and make it live again.

Well done Nam, shot up a good $400 at the end πŸ˜€ I don’t blame you for not wanting to paint anymore. But we know you will πŸ˜†

Well done Nam, shot up a good $400 at the end πŸ˜€ I don’t blame you for not wanting to paint anymore. But we know you will πŸ˜†

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

Griffiness wrote:

I just don’t want to paint Labradorite griffins anymore. πŸ˜† I probably won’t be, at least for this year.

Maria
                      Participant

So which paint scheme is next? πŸ˜€

Elena
                        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

And the winner is ladyleyn. Anybody we know?

😈 MINE!!!! Mwahaha!! 😈 😈

Congratulations!! Its nice to know that #3 also stayed “in the family!” πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.