fbpx

Labradorite Griffin (#2) on ebay! :D

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Labradorite Griffin (#2) on ebay! :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    DantheDragon
    Participant

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300119207012

You are the current high bidder.

Wow, I’ve lasted several minutes. I’m impressed, lol.

*basks in the glow of possible ownership for the next few seconds*

*hopes for lightning to strike ebay and all auctions to suddenly end* 😈

Edit: You have been outbid by another bidder (if you’d like, bid again)

It was a lovely few minutes. *cry*

DantheDragon
      Participant

SPark
        Participant

You must be who outbid me. I was up there for about two seconds. *grins* I really wish I had the money to actually bid seriously…

DantheDragon
          Participant

SPark wrote:

You must be who outbid me. I was up there for about two seconds. *grins* I really wish I had the money to actually bid seriously…

lol, sorry SPark! I hope you enjoyed your 19 seconds in the sun. We can now all meander to the corner to sulk, hehe.

Lupin
            Participant

You guys only have a chance because I need to get my Puppy back!!! πŸ‘Ώ That may be the reason why everyone has a better chance than me on the other 2 aswell! Otherwise He’d be MINE!!! MINE!!! MINE!!! ALL MINE!!!!!!!!! Nope, I don’t want him, not one bit!! Honest!! πŸ˜€

I guess that leaves 3 to bid on since Melody is keeping #1. So if Nam does more in the future, I wonder if she will forget how to do it. hmmm

Patricia
              Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

I guess that leaves 3 to bid on since Melody is keeping #1. So if Nam does more in the future, I wonder if she will forget how to do it. hmmm

I imagine she is keeping one as a master.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Melody or Nam?

Patricia
                Participant

Nam. How can she match something if she doens’t have 1 to look at.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

Melody is keeping #1. I’m not keeping a master. I’m tired of them! πŸ˜†

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

Patricia
                    Participant

Nambroth wrote:

That makes me curious. How are you going to make more later on then without something to match? I remember these being open artist editions?

Jennifer
                      Keymaster

Keplilly wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

That makes me curious. How are you going to make more later on then without something to match? I remember these being open artist editions?

There is go guarantee I’ll make more. I have lots of other things I want to do too, which will take lots of time… We made it an open edition in case I really wanted to make more in the future (I don’t right now, but that might change).
                        I have lots of photos and I took notes on how I mixed the colors if I ever want to. I also took photos of my progress in stages so I have a guide to refresh my memory. They might be slightly different. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                        My art: featherdust.com

Aw, well that answers my question. πŸ˜€

KoishiiKitty
                        Participant

how manny people plan on bidding on him…just to say ” i made a bid on him!”

Katherine
                          Participant

I am happy that the dragons don’t tickle my fancy as much as the unicorns do-otherwise I wouldn’t have a chance! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 69 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.