Kirin Sculpture on Ebay

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Kirin Sculpture on Ebay

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    scenceable
    Participant

Hey guys! I have one of my sculptures on ebay, he’s the first I have listed on there in ages. His name is Aphelion, he’s a white furry kirin with silver scales. I’ve started the auction at 99 cents with free shipping. Please have a look if interested. He is completely hand made and one of a kind πŸ™‚ Auction: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320706537260&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_15484wt_1139

Some photos to entice you… (just the vertical ones, don’t think the others will fit)

Thanks for looking! πŸ˜€

Stephanie
      Participant

Beautiful! Good luck with the sale!

WolfenMachine
        Participant

*jaw drop* WOW he’s gorgeous!! O.O I loove your sculptures, sceneable! I hope to own one-one day.

Are his eyes…like dichroic? Do they change colors depending on how you look at them?

Adaneth
          Participant

He’s gorgeous! Hope he sells really well for you! πŸ™‚

littleironhorse
            Participant

He’s absolutely breathtaking, and he’s got such an expressive face!

I would love to see hime live!

Do you have an online gallery of your creations Scenceable? I’d love to have a look at more of your work.

scenceable
              Participant

Thanks so much everyone! I use deviantart primarily for art stuff, my username there is scenceable as well… scenceable.deviantart.com πŸ™‚

as for the eyes… I don’t think so. They are sort of sparkly so they glisten a bit, but they don’t really change colour.

Copper83
                Participant

Wow! I love this guy. πŸ™‚

bayoudragon
                  Participant

Wow! O.O He is stunning!!

scenceable
                    Participant

Thanks guys! πŸ™‚

Katherine
                      Participant

Well, someone wants that kirin badly. πŸ™ I just got booted out of potentially getting it. πŸ™ Maybe I will commission from you later.

scenceable
                        Participant

Wow yeah, I was surprised when I saw that! Don’t worry, we can arrange a commission or trade or something πŸ™‚

Rachel
                          Participant

I have to say, this is your most gorgeous critter, yet. I want it soooo badly. But someone else wants it more than my pocketbook will allow.

Katherine
                            Participant

That sounds good. πŸ™‚ Any kirin from you would be awesome!

scenceable
                              Participant

Huh you’re in luck, the person who outbid you has retracted all their bids. Because they “entered the wrong amount”…um ok. That was like 15 bids. Siiiiggghhhh

Stephanie
                                Participant

Huh you’re in luck, the person who outbid you has retracted all their bids. Because they “entered the wrong amount”…um ok. That was like 15 bids. Siiiiggghhhh

x.x That’s frustrating.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.