Kirin Sculpture on Ebay

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Kirin Sculpture on Ebay

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    scenceable
    Participant

Yeah he was at $227 and is now at $122. Guess it’s better than someone winning and not paying, if they did change their mind.

littleironhorse
    Participant

Dissapointing, but it’s not over yet!

Rachel
    Participant

It’s still (or back up?) at $227 at my end…

scenceable
    Participant

someone else bid it up again xD I think I need to ban myself from watching it, I’ve been checking the page obsessively.

Katherine
    Participant

lol, I saw that it was lower again, but it is back up. lol Oh well!
    Hey, turn off your computer! 😀 but I understand about obsessively checking it..I have too. 😉

Carolyn
    Participant

I hope he sells for a lot of money . Beautiful creature.

Katherine
    Participant

Wow!! Congrats on that price!! (secretly envious..but I should get over it! 😉 ) haha!

Carolyn
    Participant

Good for you .

Megan
    Participant

I’m so thrilled to be getting this awesome creature. I don’t own any kirin’s so Aphelion will be my first, and what an amazing first to have! The first time I saw his picture I knew I had to have him. So happy I could talk my hubby in allowing me to bid that high. I typically can’t bid high on things but even my husband could see it was worth it!
    I am sorry to the other bidders for taking him from them but I don’t usually get the ones I love because sometimes prices get to high. I’ll post pictures when I get him.
    Thank you scencable for creating this beautiful piece! I will cherish. him forever!

scenceable
    Participant

Thanks megan, I’m glad you could get him! I know he’ll be happy with you.

At least one of the people who missed Aphelion are commissioning me now, so it all works out! 🙂

Hannah
    Participant

WOW – congratulations to both of you!! That’s an amazing kirin to have, he’s definitely one of my favorites 🙂 Congrats scenceable for fetching such a great price!!

Commission spots are open! Please message me for details.

Please visit Cuddly Clay to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.