fbpx

Just sayin "hi!"

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Just sayin "hi!"

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Bob

Welcome to the ZOO!!
      I’m single so I do not have the spouse trouble but I know what you are talking about

Lokie
      Participant

Welcome!

I could sneak more pieces in if my collection was in a different room. Problem is, they are all in the bedroom and in plain sight….I’m sure he’ll notice if I get one without letting him know first.
        That’s a good idea though!

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Welcome! 😀

Maria
        Participant

A late welcome from me too, dragon collector.

Bob

Any pics you can post of your collection?

sure!! I’ll post some pics as soon as I get my camera back. I loaned it to my sister for her beach vacation…and I don’t have any on my computer that I can put up. She comes back tomorrow and I’ll have them up in a few days!

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Bob

VERY kewl! We LOVES pics
              If we don’t own it but want to we can live thru someone that does have it

Hello and welcome to the forum..*waves*

Welcome to the freak show! 8) I hope you will enjoy your stay here on the forums.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.