fbpx

Just sayin "hi!"

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Just sayin "hi!"

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

hello everyone!! Just joined this forum and I’m kinda new to the whole forum thing so if I do something that just doesn’t seem right, (which I’m sure I will πŸ˜€ ) just ignore it!!! πŸ˜†

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

twindragonsmum
    Participant

Hi and Welcome to the mad house! *waves madly from snowy Idaho!*

twindragonsmum

tdm

lamortefille
      Participant

Jasmine
        Participant

Welcome!!

wolflodge100
          Participant

Welcome! Tell us about yourself and your collection! πŸ˜€

BDW
            Participant

πŸ˜€ Welcome
              Here are two stickies that help to find Important links for all new members:

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3905
              http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3154

Post your collection so we can all drool! πŸ˜‰

ENJOY!

Welcome to the family. πŸ™‚

It feels great to be welcomed by all of you!! thanks!! I have been collecting Windstone dragons for a few years now and I want to keep getting them but my husband keeps telling me that I have enough and he doesn’t want me to buy too many at once…but I can’t help it!!! Does anyone else have that problem??

Travistie
              Participant

Yeah, I think most of our spouses act like that. I just keep telling my husband one more… one more… one more. Eventually they realize it’s never going to end, and just deal with it. My husband has accepted this fact I think. But luckily I can sell some stuff on Ebay to help pay for some of my purchases. It helps with the CC bills… and he doesn’t get mad at me!

Welcome by the way! πŸ˜€

I wish mine would except the fact that it will never end….it seems now a days whenever I even mention getting another dragon, he gets mad for like an hour. I think it’s funny.
                Thanks for the welcome!!

Travistie
                Participant

When I mention that I want a new Windstone… he’s like “What is it, and how much does it cost”. I hate it when he asks… cause I wouldn’t let him no otherwise.

I’ve learned that if I give him a back rub though… I can get away with pretty much anything! So I tried it one time, and he didn’t care when I brought it up. It’s funny though, cause he forgets that he didn’t say NO… and wonders when I got some of my stuff! πŸ˜†

Jasmine
                  Participant

Well, when you get enough, you can start sneaking pieces in…then it’s just, “but that’s been there for months, honey. Don’t you remember??” That’s what I do.

Travistie
                    Participant

Jasmine wrote:

Well, when you get enough, you can start sneaking pieces in…then it’s just, “but that’s been there for months, honey. Don’t you remember??” That’s what I do.

I’ve pulled that trick several times myself!

darjeb
                      Participant

Welcome

Just remember Windstones are addictive

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.