fbpx

just me being nosy, but curious if anyone knows this person's issue…

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone just me being nosy, but curious if anyone knows this person's issue…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

Interesting to note that she has not, from what I can tell, successfully sold anything other than clothes that were purchased from the manufacturer and then resold.

I’m guessing Pam is right in that this person got tired of being told to stop spamming and changed her name in “retaliation”.

I’m positive this is keeping us all up at night! ๐Ÿ˜€

Christine
      Participant

Hah. Piggyback on Windstone’s ebay success by keyword spamming, then when you get reprimanded for it, put on a smear campaign….

Talk about biting the hand that you were feeding from. What embarrassingly immature behavior. I wonder if she realizes how bad she’s making herself look, or if she really thinks this is going to help her business.

What a child.

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Wow, nothing to say that hasn’t already been said, but yea. Sucks to be her I guess ^_^ LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Azurielle
          Participant

I love how she write that she changed her name due to years of “crp gifts”, but then says she’d liked to be reimbursed for the hundreds spent and life experience. If they were gifts, then she didn’t spend the money, nor spend any of her time to find them. some people are just odd…

Keeper of the Fledgings

Rachel
            Participant

She uses the same keyword spam in her Etsy shop.

Jennifer
              Keymaster

It’s all speculation why she changed her name, and what her vague blurb about ‘cr p gifts’ means. In the end, don’t feed negativity with more negativity! Shrug or have a chuckle to yourself and find other avenues to better occupy your time. ๐Ÿ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

Skeeterdeee
                Participant

Is there a way to report her for slandering another ebay seller with her user name?? That’s exactly what she’s doing and it’s childish and pretty darn low in my book.

Elena
                  Participant

Well Yeah…..
                    People always find a way to amaze me. That seems like sour grapes and is just plain petty. And frankly I wouldn’t want to buy from anyone with a negative screen name. ๐Ÿ™

Though I did get a laugh out of her plaster sculpture (I’ve seen and painted those) rant. Windstone wasn’t around in the 70’s and I can’t help but think she’s poking at the PYO’s that are up. Obviously she has never tried painting one of those if she calls them crap :p

Christine
                    Participant

Obviously she has never tried painting one of those if she calls them crap :p

Obviously she has some issues with gratitude as well, if she refers to hundreds of dollars’ worth of gifts as “crap”.

๐Ÿ˜›

I was ignoring her listings after reporting a couple, but now I’m gonna make a point of reporting her keyword spamming. Sorry if this falls under the “feeding negativity with negativity” idea, I kinda feel like it’s more of a “Mess with the bull, you get the horns.”

Illith
                      Participant

Their loss, more Windstones for us!

On a side note, can anyone tell me why seller “britpop-rose” has OOAK listings always appearing in my Windstone searches?

dragonshoard
                        Participant

Because like the other seller, she(he?) is keyword spamming. Only this time it is white text on a white background so you can’t “see” it. If you highlight the blank space at the bottom of the description, you will see all the keywords.

Jennifer
                          Keymaster

Because like the other seller, she(he?) is keyword spamming. Only this time it is white text on a white background so you can’t “see” it. If you highlight the blank space at the bottom of the description, you will see all the keywords.

Yep. That’s also against the rules and you can report it too.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                            My art: featherdust.com

Christine
                            Participant

I was wondering about that one since I didn’t see any keywords, didn’t think to ctrl-a the page. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sneaky!

dragonshoard
                              Participant

Yep. That’s also against the rules and you can report it too.

So how do I report it. I clicked on the report button, but that came up with a form with pulldowns and none of the categories seemed to fit. Is there a direct email to send it to?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.