June Raffle?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody June Raffle?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

I know it’s getting late in the month but will there be a June Raffle this month?

Sitting Cat found! SOON!!!!! OMG YEY!

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Maybe it could be the Bantam that had been “claimed by a random misfortune”… I’m curious to what that meant. Hope it didnt take a dive off of a painting rack.

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs*Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Ivory Moss Baby Kirin
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Kirin Family
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Dragon Quail Old Warrior
    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
    Masquerade Male Griffin
    Betta Sun and Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, and Fireberry Dragons

merrillannwhite
    Participant

Maybe it could be the Bantam that had been “claimed by a random misfortune”… I’m curious to what that meant. Hope it didnt take a dive off of a painting rack.

I kinda suspect it did. Or got dropped. Or eaten by a cat. Kidnapped by aliens? 😝

Melody
    Keymaster

Yes it did. not a pretty sight

Melody
    Keymaster

I know it’s getting late in the month but will there be a June Raffle this month?

The June raffle will be a little late! We’ll send out the newsletter today, and the raffle will end in a day or two.
    I forgot about it.

Melody
    Keymaster

There is a June raffle! Watch for the newsletter.

fatalbeauty
    Participant

yey! can’t wait to see what it is!

Sitting Cat found! SOON!!!!! OMG YEY!

dragonshoard
    Participant

Has the newsletter gone out yet? As of now (10:10AM MST/PDT) I haven’t received it yet. I know it takes a bit to propagate. still waiting. Any idea of what sculpt it is?

etruscan
    Participant

The Windstone Raffle for June has been announced! The prize is a mother dragon. Information is posted in the “Raffles” section of the Forum:

Windstone “June” Raffle – ends July 3, 2020

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.