fbpx

Windstone “June” Raffle – ends July 3, 2020

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles Windstone “June” Raffle – ends July 3, 2020

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

The announcement for the Windstone June Raffle has arrived! Of course it actually is July now, but maybe that means we will have two raffles this month. 🙂

Quoting the announcement email for anyone who missed it:

Our belated June Raffle 2020 prize is this beautiful mother dragon! She is a beautiful shade between “lavender” and “amethyst”, reminiscent of a late summer flower. Her silvery trim and silver eyes compliment her scintillating purple scales and she has glittery jewels set in her forehead. If you would like a chance to win this gorgeous mother dragon, send me an email to my NEW raffle email address: reptangle2@gmail.com with June 2020 Raffle in the Subject line, and in the body of the email, your real name and address and your Windstone Editions registered website user name (i.e. the name you use in your forum posts like WindstoneFan309) The deadline for entering this raffle is 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, July 3rd, 2020 – Please send your email before that time! Late entries may not be considered.

Windstone_Raffle_June-2020

KingBeast
      Participant

Slammed my entry in the moment I saw that purple beauty! Best of luck to all!

Absolute Godtier wishlist
        Contusion Male Dragon painted by Brandi Wise
        Bantam Kickstarter dragon #102, "Alien", red/black colors with black eyes. Clone is fine. If you get one and want to get rid of it, PLEASE message me.

Dragonsluv
        Participant

She is beautiful! Good luck everyone!

Dreaming of Dragons

Ashyildae
          Participant

The links in the email are broken by the way… I just woke up, so sorry if I didn’t post this in the appropriate area. Good luck everyone! Gorgeous.

etruscan
            Participant

The links in the email are broken by the way… I just woke up, so sorry if I didn’t post this in the appropriate area. Good luck everyone! Gorgeous.

Yes, you’re right – I copied the email that was sent to me. The email address was reproduced as part of the message but the email link won’t work from this location.

If you want to enter the raffle, you can copy the email address in the message above and use it to send an email from your email account.

Bodine
              Participant

She’s a pretty girl.Good luck everyone.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Susie
                Keymaster

We apologize for the broken links in the announcement – the one with Melody’s email address that gives you the email form does work though. I’m sorry, I don’t know what happened to the other links to the raffle rules.

Ashyildae
                  Participant

I had already sent my email in when I posted this morning. I just wanted to make sure that everyone else knew that the links were weird <3

TMComroe
                    Participant

I just saw the email, Slammed in my entry and Hope for the best… Love that Sweet Mother in Purple!

LadyWordsmith
                      Participant

She’s stunning!

picklesoap8
                        Participant

She is gorgeous! My fingers are super crossed for this one (purple is my favorite color)- good luck all!💜

Melody
                          Keymaster

I’ll announce the winner of the June winner on Monday!

Christy Morris
                            Participant

This is my first time entering, I really hope I win

KalDaka

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.