fbpx

Jokes and Email Sharing Part 2

Home Forums Miscellany Community Jokes and Email Sharing Part 2

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 279 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

That is so hilarious, Jasmine! 😆 😆 😆

This is Really Bad But…
      One Sunday, I was riding the bus, and a lady said to me, “Have you heard the “good news”” and I said, “No, are Oprah and Steadman going to finally get married?” and she said, “No, there is a revival at the new Christian church, and preacher is going to speak about God sending his only begotten son, Jesus, to live on Earth among us. Would you like to come to it?” I said, “No, I can’t go, because I’m Jewish–I guess you haven’t heard the Bad News!” XD

dragonmedley
      Participant

😀

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/240380/bad_penguin/

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Adaneth
        Participant

😮 I shouldn’t laugh, I really shouldn’t laugh…. 😆

Jasmine
          Participant

So wrong, but soooooo funny.

twindragonsmum
            Participant

twindragonsmum XD

tdm

Maria
              Participant

Isn’t that a Pixar short? I’ve seen it somewhere before, and it certainly wasn’t made with the intent of advertising for condoms.

dragonmedley
                Participant

I have no idea. I got the link from someone else. The “crayon” look doesn’t seem very Pixar to me, though.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Maria
                  Participant

I thought I saw it precede a full-length Pixar movie… Could be wrong, of course. I also seem to remember it being longer, and penguin kicking all the chicks into the ocean, having bones pop up, and it ends with the penguin smiling. Bummer that I can’t remember where I saw it.

Jasmine
                    Participant

How Twins are Made:

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

I wish it were that easy… *Wipes away laughter tears* Roddy always said he was a fantastic engineer even at home, ’cause he made “an original and a back-up copy” 😀

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

Jasmine
                        Participant

Three dead bodies turn up at the mortuary, all with very big smiles on their faces. The coroner calls the police to tell them what has happened.

The Coroner tells the Inspector, “First body is a 72 year old Frenchman. He died of heart failure while with his mistress. Hence the enormous smile.”

“The second body is an Irishman, 25 years of age. He won a thousand dollars on the lottery and spent it all on whisky. Died of alcohol poisoning, hence the smile.

” The Inspector asked, “What of the third body?”

“Ah,” says the coroner, “This is the most unusual one. Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the House, 66, struck by lightning.”

“Why is she smiling then?” inquires the Inspector.

“Thought she was having her picture taken”

Bodine
                          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Ron and his wife were working in their garden one day when Ron looks over at his wife and says:
                            “Your butt is getting really big, I mean really big!
                            I bet your butt is bigger than the barbecue.”
                            With that he proceeded to get a measuring tape and measure the grill and then went over to where his wife was working and measured his wife’s bottom.
                            “Yes, I was right, your butt is two inches wider than the barbecue!!!!”
                            The wife chooses to ignore her husband. Later that night in bed, Ron is feeling a little frisky.
                            He makes some advances towards his wife who completely brushes him off.
                            “What’s wrong?” he asks.
                            She answers: “Do you really think I’m going to fire up this big-ass grill for one little weenie?”

😀 Too funny,That one made my husband laugh too 😆

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
                            Participant

bodine6127 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Ron and his wife were working in their garden one day when Ron looks over at his wife and says:
                              “Your butt is getting really big, I mean really big!
                              I bet your butt is bigger than the barbecue.”
                              With that he proceeded to get a measuring tape and measure the grill and then went over to where his wife was working and measured his wife’s bottom.
                              “Yes, I was right, your butt is two inches wider than the barbecue!!!!”
                              The wife chooses to ignore her husband. Later that night in bed, Ron is feeling a little frisky.
                              He makes some advances towards his wife who completely brushes him off.
                              “What’s wrong?” he asks.
                              She answers: “Do you really think I’m going to fire up this big-ass grill for one little weenie?”

😀 Too funny,That one made my husband laugh too 😆more..more!!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Maria
                              Participant

Jasmine wrote:

Three dead bodies turn up at the mortuary, all with very big smiles on their faces. The coroner calls the police to tell them what has happened.

The Coroner tells the Inspector, “First body is a 72 year old Frenchman. He died of heart failure while with his mistress. Hence the enormous smile.”

“The second body is an Irishman, 25 years of age. He won a thousand dollars on the lottery and spent it all on whisky. Died of alcohol poisoning, hence the smile.

” The Inspector asked, “What of the third body?”

“Ah,” says the coroner, “This is the most unusual one. Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the House, 66, struck by lightning.”

“Why is she smiling then?” inquires the Inspector.

“Thought she was having her picture taken”

I like that, especially since you can replace Nancy Pelosi with any other arrogant politician…

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 279 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.