fbpx

Jokes and Email Sharing Part 2

Home Forums Miscellany Community Jokes and Email Sharing Part 2

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 279 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

Jasmine
      Participant

I thought that I’d start a new thread since the last one is over 50 pages…

And they vote …

By KC Williams who teaches AP Government at Santa Fe High School .

In one of KC’s classes, they were discussing the qualifications to be President of the United States . It was pretty simple – the candidate must be a natural born citizen of at least 35 years of age.

However, one Blonde girl in the class immediately started in on how unfair was the requirement to be a natural born citizen.
        In short, her opinion was that this requirement prevented many capable individuals from becoming president.

KC and the class were just taking it in and letting her rant, but everyone’s jaw hit the floor when she wrapped up her argument by stating,

‘What makes a natural born citizen any more qualified to lead this country than one born by C-section?’

If that’s the argument she comes up with – then how did she get into an AP class in the first place? That’s what I’m wondering…. haha πŸ˜†

Dragon87 wrote:

If that’s the argument she comes up with – then how did she get into an AP class in the first place? That’s what I’m wondering…. haha πŸ˜†

you’d be surprised how many morons were in my AP history class πŸ˜•

Rusti
        Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

Just because someone is really super brilliant book smart doesn’t mean they’ve got an ounce of common sense. πŸ˜‰

Maria
          Participant

Common sense really isn’t that common. Did she realize how dumb that was?

Rusti wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

Just because someone is really super brilliant book smart doesn’t mean they’ve got an ounce of common sense. πŸ˜‰

LOL Good point…. me for example! Although I do have an ounce of common sense. Just not much more then that.

lol!! too funny!

Leigha
            Participant

My boyfriend sent me this:

http://www.freakstreets.com/

^^

Maria
              Participant

πŸ˜† Haha! That’s neat.
                There’s actually a Wigger valley in the canton of Aargau, named for the Wigger River.

Another Good Blonde Joke

A car gets a flat on the interstate one day. The blonde driver eases it over onto the shoulder of the road, carefully steps out of the car and opens the trunk. She takes out two cardboard men, unfolds them and stands them at the rear of the vehicle facing oncoming traffic. The lifelike cardboard men are in trench coats exposing their nude bodies and private parts to approaching drivers.

Not surprisingly, the traffic becomes snarled and backed up. It isn’t very long before a police car arrives. The officer,
                clearly enraged approaches the blonde of the disabled vehicle yelling, ‘What’s going on here?’

‘My car broke down, officer’ says the woman calmly.

‘Well, what are these obscene cardboard pictures doing here by the road?’ he asks.

‘Helllooooooo!!!!’ says the blonde. ‘Those are my emergency flashers!!!

kitsunelady
                Participant

Heehee. XD XD I love those freakstreets. That’s awesome~

Bob

Ron and his wife were working in their garden one day when Ron looks over at his wife and says:
                    “Your butt is getting really big, I mean really big!
                    I bet your butt is bigger than the barbecue.”
                    With that he proceeded to get a measuring tape and measure the grill and then went over to where his wife was working and measured his wife’s bottom.
                    “Yes, I was right, your butt is two inches wider than the barbecue!!!!”
                    The wife chooses to ignore her husband. Later that night in bed, Ron is feeling a little frisky.
                    He makes some advances towards his wife who completely brushes him off.
                    “What’s wrong?” he asks.
                    She answers: “Do you really think I’m going to fire up this big-ass grill for one little weenie?”

Jasmine
                    Participant

Two women were out for a Saturday stroll. One had a Doberman and the other, a Chihuahua .
                      As they walked down the street, the one with the Doberman said to her friend, “Let’s go over to that bar for a drink.”
                      The lady with the Chihuahua said, “We can’t go in there. We’ve got dogs with us.”
                      The one with the Doberman said, “Just watch, and do as I do.”
                      They walked over to the bar and the one with the Doberman put on a pair of dark glasses and started to walk in.
                      The bouncer at the door said, “Sorry, lady, no pets allowed.”
                      The woman with the Doberman said, “You don’t understand. This is my seeing-eye dog.”
                      The bouncer said, “A Doberman?”
                      The woman said, “Yes, they’re using them now. They’re very good.”
                      The bouncer said, “OK, come on in.”
                      The lady with the Chihuahua thought that convincing him that a Chihuahua was a seeing-eye dog may be a bit more difficult, but thought, “What
                      the heck,” so she put on her dark glasses and started to walk in.
                      Once again the bouncer said, “Sorry, lady, no pets allowed.”
                      The woman said, “You don’t understand. This is my seeing-eye dog.”
                      The bouncer said, “A Chihuahua ?”
                      The woman with the Chihuahua said, “A Chihuahua ? They gave me a freeking Chihuahua ?!”

I’ve heard that one before, and it’s still funny…. πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 279 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.