fbpx

Japanese (Or more likely Chinese) IQ Test

Home Forums Miscellany Community Japanese (Or more likely Chinese) IQ Test

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

What did the game do when you tried to play it PT? Maybe I can help you figure out what went wrong.

It crashes my computer after I make the first move, every time I try it. Thats rare for a MAC and I dont want to stress it out anymore. Can you PM me the solution? Thanks!

That is rare that it crashes your Mac. I wonder if one of the other websites that are hosting it would be better. You can alwaysg google it and you will find it several different places. I’ve sent you the answeres (which I’ll be honest and say I googled). πŸ˜†

purpledragonclaw
      Participant

Yay, figured it out! For those of you who like challenges like this and own a Nintendo DS, I highly recommend “Professor Layton and the Curious Village.” It was made in Japan and has enough mind puzzles to make your head spin!

Leigha
        Participant

I got it πŸ™‚

thats hilarious how the adults punch out the kids 😈

Kujacker
          Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

PhoenixTears wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

What did the game do when you tried to play it PT? Maybe I can help you figure out what went wrong.

It crashes my computer after I make the first move, every time I try it. Thats rare for a MAC and I dont want to stress it out anymore. Can you PM me the solution? Thanks!

That is rare that it crashes your Mac. I wonder if one of the other websites that are hosting it would be better. You can alwaysg google it and you will find it several different places. I’ve sent you the answeres (which I’ll be honest and say I googled). πŸ˜†

I don’t know. My friend has a mac and it crashes a lot when she’s surfing the internet… so I dunno πŸ˜• I’ve only ever had PCs… but my hardcore mac friend is about ready to get a pc now because of the crashing. I’d say what Pegasi did. Try it on a different website, and if it doesn’t work… I dunno…

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.