fbpx

Japanese (Or more likely Chinese) IQ Test

Home Forums Miscellany Community Japanese (Or more likely Chinese) IQ Test

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

My husband sent this to me and I thought I would share. πŸ˜†

http://www.robmathiowetz.com/

It can be done! 😈

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Kujacker
        Participant

I got it πŸ™‚ You have to think about it for a minute… after that it’s simple.
          But I’m pretty sure it’s a Chinese game. I studied Japanese and those symbols are not Japanese…

lamortefille
          Participant

My IQ fell and it can’t get up. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I’ve seen this before. Took me a bit but I got the hang of it πŸ˜€ I love stuff like this πŸ˜†

bluepaperSplit

The game isnt working for me. Can someone PM me with the solution? Thank you!

Pegasi1978
            Participant

It’s possible it could be Chinese rather than Japanse. Every website I found claimed it was Japanese, probably because they didn’t know the difference between the symbols. My husband actually sent the file in an Excel document, but I can’t exactly post that here so I had to find the same thing online.

What did the game do when you tried to play it PT? Maybe I can help you figure out what went wrong.

DantheDragon
              Participant

It’s too early for my brain to think. But I do know that’s Chinese, not Japanese. πŸ™‚

Rusti
                Participant

Figured it out, finally. It only took me an hour. *headdesk*

Once I figured out that I could leave the bad guy alone on a shore by himself I figured it out!

It just doesn’t make sense that you can just leave the robber/bad guy there by himself, wouldn’t he just run away????

Amanda
                  Participant

Wow, finally got it-lol Trouble is I probably couldn’t do it again!

Yeah, it took me sending them back and forth for a while, but I got the hang of it too. I got ’em all across eventually. Bout 10 minutes. 8)

pegasi1978 wrote:

What did the game do when you tried to play it PT? Maybe I can help you figure out what went wrong.

It crashes my computer after I make the first move, every time I try it. Thats rare for a MAC and I dont want to stress it out anymore. Can you PM me the solution? Thanks!

Skigod377
                    Participant

Yay! I got it!! πŸ˜† That was fun. Lots of folks got punched before I figured out which were boys and which were girls.

Patricia
                      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Yay! I got it!! πŸ˜† That was fun. Lots of folks got punched before I figured out which were boys and which were girls.

I ran into that too… πŸ˜•

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.