fbpx

January Grab Bag Baby Unicorn – Post them as you get them!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags January Grab Bag Baby Unicorn – Post them as you get them!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 302 total)
  • Author
    scenceable
    Participant

Hannah, your pink one is cute! I’m happy not too many pink ones have surfaced, gives me hope I might get chickadee or the pink fjord hehe. Hopefully mine comes by next week <3

yolanda
      Participant

My mom and I got ours today. Had mine shipped priority and she went with UPS …..Tried to tell her..lol. Got here same day.
        Anyways the ones we got i took pixs of but neither one of us has the knowledge to post them .so ……….anyone in here want to do it for me ????????
        i will try to describe them. 1 is the magenta one with the zebra stripes on the sides. In the pixs the mane looks blue but isnt its purple. black stripe down center of back and has dark blue eyes and gem.
        The other looks very blue in the group photo and u almost really cant tell she has black and white zebra stripes on her hind legs. She is blue but what the class picture didnt really capture or my cell phone either is she has a good amount of purple on her too ! blends with the blue very nicely. She also has a black stripe down the center of her back and lots of sparkle with dark blue eyes and gem .
        They both are very pretty . But im not sure either one of us is wanting to stick with them.
        so they may be up for trade for the right uni or possibly might just sell . For me there were alot i liked more. Seversl different ones but i did like the more solid pink 1s alot.
        Anyways if sum1 can post the photos i took of them please let me know . If you could post them in this thread and in the trade one. I would appreciate any help.
        And if anyone is interested in a trade ,not sure about selling yet, just let me know and send pixs of your uni. Its not just the pink ones im wanting and my mom had her own interests.

Hannah
        Participant

sent you a PM dracco 🙂 I’ll post pics for ya!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

yolanda
          Participant

Thanxs bunches Hannah ! i sent you an email with the pixs.

Hannah
            Participant

OK here are Dracco’s pics:

yolanda
              Participant

OK here are Dracco’s pics:

Thank you Hannah. Like i said the blue one deffinately didnt photogragh well . She actually has purple in with all that blue. Very noticable in person and blends with the blue really well.

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Oh! *squees* I LOVE that fuchsia one!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

pegasus4240
                  Participant

She came today!!

I thought I wanted a green one, but I got a pink one. A metallic pink even. She has soft lilac points with just a hint of sky blue. I didn’t think I wanted stripes, but I got ’em. They’re quite lovely. She has teal eyes with a teal gem and gold hooves. I think she has sparkly paint, but I’m not sure. It’s cloudy today. Anyway, she is most likely staying here. She’s my first baby unicorn and this paint job, to me, is just beautiful on her. Alright, enough blabbing onto the pics. It was overcast so I will try to get a brighter pic on a sunny day for Hannah.

-- Angie

Hannah
                    Participant

shes BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats pegasus!! Definitely email me the pic youd like to see on the grab bag baby page 😀

Rachel
                      Participant

Here’s mine. So cute!

From Drop Box
                        From Drop Box
                        From Drop Box
                        From Drop Box
                        From Drop Box
                        From Drop Box
                        Sirithiliel
                        Participant

Oh it is so pretty! Congratulations on it, ghostndragon =)

Wocelof
                          Participant

Here’s mine! I got him Monday, but just got around to uploading pictures of him. I really love all of these unicorns, but when I unwrapped mine I couldn’t believe what I got! He’s a rainbow zebra pinto and absolutely perfect! I also got my first fuzzy (forgot to take a picture). Thank you so much Melody and all those involved in getting these to us!!!

siberakh1
                            Participant

Congrats Wocelof! You got the rainbow stripey one in the center! That’s one of my favorites from the batch from the louder designs! Awesome! I was hoping whoever got him would share photos of him! Thanks! 😀

Hannah – You weren’t kidding about that one having a LOT of sparkle paint! It’s super obvious even in photos!

I’m loving all the pics of the unis! They look so great!

Skeeterdeee
                              Participant

My dad showed up at my house today with a little box in his hands. It had the Windstone stamp on it!! I almost fainted when I opened it!!
                                Photobucket
                                Photobucket
                                Photobucket
                                Photobucket
                                Photobucket
                                Other than Hot Dog, I never saw one with doodles on it! I had to go back and look at the blog photo because I didn’t remember seeing him. He’s tranquil and chaotic all at the same time. :bigsmile: He’s just amazing, I feel very fortunate to actually have one from this batch. I don’t think I’d trade him, except for maybe the demon-hades-skelly-corn…maybe.

twindragonsmum
                                Participant

Melody was right about these guys being “candy corns” *nods* They’re all just so “lick-able” looking… :love:

twindragonsmum :love:

tdm

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 302 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.