fbpx

January Grab Bag Baby Unicorn – Post them as you get them!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags January Grab Bag Baby Unicorn – Post them as you get them!

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 302 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

LIH and Drag0n, I love yours!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Welcome, Fact Fox!

And drag0n! I love that a cat has to be present in every single photo (or video) you take!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

twindragonsmum
        Participant

More cute unis! I’m glad they were grab bag ’cause I wouldn’t’ve been able to choose just one!

twindragonsmum :love:

tdm

pegasus4240
          Participant

I was made an offer I couldn’t refuse, so without further adieu here’s Mr. Sparklebutt. 🙂

In the sun:

In the shade:

Thanks!

-- Angie

Hannah
            Participant

Pegasus, are those silver hooves he has? Or light blue? Either way, they’re super cool!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

moonbeam
              Participant

Here is my Uni. I think he has nearly every color on him: violet head and breast (looks more blue in the pic than it really is), blue back, some green on the legs, yellow/orange/red spots that look like leafs and drops in blue/green/gold/lilac
                I think he looks very nice, but I really, REALLY hoped for something with stripes…

And my Husband got a pink/copper/violet one with turquoise and gold spots. What is it with husbands getting the pink ones from this batch?

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Welcome, Fact Fox!

And drag0n! I love that a cat has to be present in every single photo (or video) you take!

They CONSTANTLY photobomb EVERYTHING! >_< I actually TRY to NOT get them on photos! LOL! The best phots of the Uni had noses an whiskers in them, but they blocked part of the Uni. This is one of the reasons I usually go outside

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Mmloda
                  Participant

They are all gorgeous! But I love the one Tinks got!

Marzena

Hannah
                    Participant

The Grab Bag Baby Nursery got an update today! Check it out here:

http://www.deadbunny.org/gbb/

Reminder: If you dont see your baby in there it’s likely because I haven’t gotten an email from you!! PLEASE mark any emails sent as “grab bag baby” in the subject, otherwise they can get lost! If you have sent me an image and you don’t see it here, hollar at me and I’ll go digging!

If you’d like your uni to be included in the directory, PLEASE send me an email at atoadaso (at) gmail [dot] com with the subject as “grab bag baby” !! This is important for 2 reasons – one is that you’re giving me permission to use your image on my website, and second, the subject is important so I can search through my email to catch the unis!!

Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

KaytanaPhoenix
                      Participant

The Grab Bag Baby Nursery got an update today! Check it out here:

http://www.deadbunny.org/gbb/

Reminder: If you dont see your baby in there it’s likely because I haven’t gotten an email from you!! PLEASE mark any emails sent as “grab bag baby” in the subject, otherwise they can get lost! If you have sent me an image and you don’t see it here, hollar at me and I’ll go digging!

If you’d like your uni to be included in the directory, PLEASE send me an email at atoadaso (at) gmail [dot] com with the subject as “grab bag baby” !! This is important for 2 reasons – one is that you’re giving me permission to use your image on my website, and second, the subject is important so I can search through my email to catch the unis!!

Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far!!

Oh! I need to email you for that! I totally spaced it XD

Annnnd.. I so didn’t need to look at that page.. I fell in love with 90% of the ‘normal horse’ babies! XD I really want a palomino or buckskin baby now!! *fawns over them all* <3!!

pegasus4240
                        Participant

Pegasus, are those silver hooves he has? Or light blue? Either way, they’re super cool!!

Silver. 🙂

-- Angie

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

SQUEEEEEE! I got my trade today for the black Uni I had <3 THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH EVERYONE INVOLVED!!! I love him SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH and will never let him go!
                            Photobucket

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

KaytanaPhoenix
                            Participant

SQUEEEEEE! I got my trade today for the black Uni I had <3 THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH EVERYONE INVOLVED!!! I love him SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH and will never let him go!
                              Photobucket

oh my goodness! That is SO cute, Drag0n! 😀 VERY good find, indeed! 😀

Skeeterdeee
                              Participant

Congrats, drag0n!! He’s awesome!!

Zelda
                                Participant

Soooo pretty drag0n! That was one of my favorites from the class photo, and just like the others it’s even more pretty up close. Congrats!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 302 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.