fbpx

January Grab Bag Baby Unicorn – Post them as you get them!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags January Grab Bag Baby Unicorn – Post them as you get them!

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 302 total)
  • Author
    Skeeterdeee
    Participant

Photobucket
      Photobucket

Hee hee, kitty photobomb!! :bigsmile:

Lokie
      Participant

Well, mine has arrived. He’s a primarily copper, fuchsia, purple overo with lime green spots, a white blaze, and brown eyes. There are little hints of teal and lime green coloring at the edges of his white markings. His back is copper and he has a purple dorsal stripe. I’m having difficulty finding him in the class photo. :~ I’m interested in trading, once I figure out what I want to trade for.

KaytanaPhoenix
        Participant

Well, mine has arrived. He’s a primarily copper, fuchsia, purple overo with lime green spots, a white blaze, and brown eyes. There are little hints of teal and lime green coloring at the edges of his white markings. His back is copper and he has a purple dorsal stripe. I’m having difficulty finding him in the class photo. :~ I’m interested in trading, once I figure out what I want to trade for.

The one top right, outside ring, right above the bright pink uni? … When someone says they can’t see it on the class photo it becomes almost a game to me XD lol

Lokie
          Participant

The one top right, outside ring, right above the bright pink uni? … When someone says they can’t see it on the class photo it becomes almost a game to me XD lol

Good guess, but after looking at the photo for a while, I think it’s on the bottom right, outside ring, the one right next to the two striped ones. It took me a while because that one looks pretty monotone. But not so in person. Here’s the photos:

Photobucket
            Photobucket
            Photobucket

Hannah
            Participant

Oh wow, hes really cool looking! congrats, lokie!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

moonbeam
              Participant

I just fetched my package from the customs office. And now I have to wait 4 more hours until I can finally open it. I´m so nervous I can´t really concentrate on anything I should do at work right now >_<

fatalbeauty
                Participant

I just fetched my package from the customs office. And now I have to wait 4 more hours until I can finally open it. I´m so nervous I can´t really concentrate on anything I should do at work right now >_<

I wouldn’t be able to wait, I’m always ripping open the boxes as soon as I can, waiting 4 hours would be so hard!

4 things I'm looking for:
                  1. Mother Meerkat
                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

moonbeam
                  Participant

I wouldn’t be able to wait, I’m always ripping open the boxes as soon as I can, waiting 4 hours would be so hard!

Normally I´m also opening them as soon as I can. But I really don´t want to open this with my collegue watching me. I did this with the GB Poad and got some very strange looks. I want to savor this at home 🙂 I waited nearly 2 weeks now so I figured 4 more hours could not be so bad.
                    Well, I was wrong! This is so much harder when the package is sitting right next to you. :p

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

Normally I´m also opening them as soon as I can. But I really don´t want to open this with my collegue watching me. I did this with the GB Poad and got some very strange looks. I want to savor this at home 🙂 I waited nearly 2 weeks now so I figured 4 more hours could not be so bad.
                      Well, I was wrong! This is so much harder when the package is sitting right next to you. :p

I couldn’t wait, couldn’t you just take a break or go to the bathroom and open it?

1. Mother Meerkat
                      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!

Tinks
                      Participant

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hannah
                        Participant

OOOO Tinks you got one of the ones I was eyeing from the second batch!! *cough* if you ever want to sell her… (and thats the end of my asking!) 🙂

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

OOOO Tinks you got one of the ones I was eyeing from the second batch!! *cough* if you ever want to sell her… (and thats the end of my asking!) 🙂

psst, it’s in the trade thread….

1. Mother Meerkat

KaytanaPhoenix
                            Participant

Isn’t she the cutest??

I made offers but I doubt what I offered is gonna get her XD I feel bad, my offer ideas (I had a handful that I just wanted to put on the table) didn’t come to mind all at once.. so she’s gotten a couple messages from me about it x.x I won’t message again though! lol, let her make her decision in peace XD haha

Hannah
                              Participant

psst, it’s in the trade thread….

HAH! thats what I get for not looking XD TY 😀

Katrina
                                Participant

Hello! I do not comment on here normally because I can never be sure when I might end up not being able to be on for a while, but I wanted to share my new unicorn. I love him! I’m not sure how picture posting works (never tried it) but I’m going to try. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 302 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.