fbpx

January Grab Bag Baby Unicorn – Post them as you get them!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags January Grab Bag Baby Unicorn – Post them as you get them!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 302 total)
  • Author
    Sirithiliel
    Participant

I can’t believe I got my GB Baby today and I forgot my camera at work! 😐

Well, in the meantime, crummy cell phone pictures will have to do.

I know all mothers say this about their babies, but isn’t she the cutest baby you ever saw?!? Her colors are much more vivid in person, these pictures make her look really washed out!

Pinky2Pinky3Pinky4Pinky5

I’ll post better pictures as soon as I can. πŸ˜€

oh she’s beautiful! Congrats!

littleironhorse
      Participant

LIH is in the Montreal area. But honestly, I’ve given up on figuring this whole shipping/customs thing.

I know right?

Completely unpredictable, unexplainable and random!

Riversgrace
        Participant

Scenceable…funny thing is you got my favorite! lol Grats on your baby!

Wampus Dragon
          Participant

puffpastry does he have color shift paint? if so its nearly impossible to properly photograph it.

kitsunelady
            Participant

Leigha, your is so cute! _< It wasn't even the cheapest option for this, either. I would never have chosen UPS otherwise, arggghh~ *rolls around on the floor*

Puffpastryofdoom
              Participant

Yep! He does, Wampus! I know Melody has mentioned before that is literally impossible to photograph anything with this paint… but I was determined anyway! (I really wanted to post pictures on this forum! πŸ™‚ Haha…)
                I tried taking pictures of him all day in a variety of places with different lighting. I have some other pictures where he has other colors, but no matter what the colors always come out looking very soft and muted instead of vibrant, metallic, and vivid.
                Poor little unicorn. I did try to show him off as best I could! But his colors are just being stubborn. πŸ˜‰

Setsunawolf
                Participant

Here is mine.
                  Photobucket
                  Photobucket
                  Photobucket
                  Photobucket
                  Studying hard to be a successful business Corn.
                  Photobucket

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                  Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                  Sun Dragon Koi #3

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

Here is amiyusesha’s uni. Please don’t ask about trading. If Windstone had chosen a uni w/ her in mind, they could not have done a better job. She is in love. Green is her favorite color and this uni all all green and varying shades of blue green.
                    Photobucket
                    Not to out done by my uni. πŸ™‚
                    Photobucket
                    Photobucket
                    Photobucket
                    Photobucket

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

Hannah
                    Participant

I did a trade with the wonderful Kiya and ended up with my favorite uni of the batch!! *squee*!! Here are some new pics of her πŸ™‚

She has metallic light orange eyes (how cool is that?!) and an olivine gem in her necklace.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

dragonmedley
                      Participant

The new one is sooooooo you, Hannah! Awesome and congrats!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

moonbeam
                        Participant

Congratulations Hannah! She really is absolutely stunning!

twindragonsmum
                          Participant

Mine arrived!!! She’s absolutely darling! Trying to get pix of her but they’re not turning out. It’s like she becomes a totally different uni? *scratches head…* I love her!!!

twindragonsmum :love:

tdm

Hannah
                            Participant

thanks so much guys!! Im soooo happy πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

TDM – which one from the class photo is it?? did you get a color changing one? Congrats!!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

twindragonsmum
                              Participant

I don’t see her in the class photo but I could be missing her entirely… in indoor light she is purple and copper and blue with a green mane, 2 green legs and 2 purple legs, green stripes, lavender spots in a V pattern on her back.
                                Also has a silver blaze on her face. In outdoor light the copper turns to gold, the purple turns blue and the green turns teal. She has a dark purple stone in her collar and very, very dark eyes. I can’t tell what color they are… She’s really pretty!

edit: she may be one that is close to the center… see the four center unis? I think she is directly above the green spotted uni on the right in the center of the photo. That’s the only one I can see that has a green mane and has the purple and copper splotches in the right places…

twindragonsmum :love:

tdm

Carolyn
                                Participant

They are such pretty little guys . So many colors . Love it .

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 302 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.