fbpx

January Grab Bag Baby Unicorn – Post them as you get them!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags January Grab Bag Baby Unicorn – Post them as you get them!

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 302 total)
  • Author
    3DragonCrazy9
    Participant

I’ve really enjoyed seeing all the babies, they are all so unique and beautiful.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

WOOT! A forum member is being SUPER AMAZINGLY GENEROUS AND NICE and selling me their Grab Bag Uni (unfortunately I don’t like it in the least) but we are hoping someone else will for a trade!!! (hopes hopes hopes) Beggars can’t be choosers right ^_^

I don’t have a picture of it, but it is the RED one circled! As far as a description goes, I have found out she has gold spots down her back (which you can see in the photo) a green mane and purple/lavender/pink stripes on her back legs and body and lots of the magic invisible paint.

If anyone is interested I’ll trade it for almost ANYTHING but I would KILL for the one in the green circle! If sombody gets it and wants to trade I’ll throw in extra cash as a bonus <3 or if someone has one similar that would be great as well ^_^

Photobucket

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

littleironhorse
        Participant

I can’t believe I got my GB Baby today and I forgot my camera at work! ๐Ÿ˜

Well, in the meantime, crummy cell phone pictures will have to do.

I know all mothers say this about their babies, but isn’t she the cutest baby you ever saw?!? Her colors are much more vivid in person, these pictures make her look really washed out!

Pinky2Pinky3Pinky4Pinky5

I’ll post better pictures as soon as I can. ๐Ÿ˜€

fatalbeauty
          Participant

Photobucket
            Photobucket
            Photobucket
            Photobucket
            Photobucket
            Photobucket

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
            3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

yolanda
            Participant

Im still waiting for one particular pink to show up. Hoping it will. Its the one in the class photo top lft. Looks like shes mostly pink with some purple. She was the one on the top of my list.

scenceable
              Participant

I got mine today and am SO HAPPY! I didn’t want to say earlier that I had a favourite, or one I was hoping for, because if I got my hopes up I knew I would be disappointed. But there were secretly 3 that I absolutely LOVE. One was the pink one riversgrace got, one was the pink one littleironhorse got, and the last was the most awesometastic little one I got today! It’s the pink fjord! Whaaaaat!! I can’t believe out of all of them I got my top most favourite one. What an amazing end to the week (which was pretty crappy if I’m honest)… nothing to cheer you up like an adorable bright pink unicorn.

It’s kind of funny, I was out earlier (err…at the bar) so probably would have been overly excited regardless of what I got, but this is just too much. I’m actually going back out, but demanded to come home first to open the unicorn. I’m glad I did!

I took lots of pictures!!

(The fuzzy is bigger than the unicorn! Om nom nom)

So yes. I’m over the moon. So happy ^^ I need to give her a name. Or him. Actually yeah, now that I think of it, I’m going to give him the most rugged manly name I can think of. Hmmm.

littleironhorse
                Participant

Congratulations on your beautiful babies everyone! ๐Ÿ™‚

And Scenceable, a special congrats to you for getting your number one choice!!!

Bullsquid
                  Participant

SQUEEEE! Scenceable and LIH, those two pinks are adorable! Congrats to you both. ๐Ÿ˜€ Love their little stripes!

And if you two got yours, maybe mine will get here soon??? *bites fingernails*

KaytanaPhoenix
                    Participant

Ohh! My two fave pinks show up on almost back to back posts! Congrats you two, they’re *super* cute!! ^-^

Scott
                      Participant

Received my uni yesterday. He’s the one in the middle of the group shot…..pink and purple with light blue highlights and black zebra stripes. Very cool!!!

Skeeterdeee
                        Participant

:party: Congrats, Scenceable, on getting your favorite!! I think Bone Saw would make a lovely name for him……. :bigsmile:

scenceable
                          Participant

SQUEEEE! Scenceable and LIH, those two pinks are adorable! Congrats to you both. ๐Ÿ˜€ Love their little stripes!

And if you two got yours, maybe mine will get here soon??? *bites fingernails*

I’m not 100% sure, but I think that the kingston stuff goes through the montreal customs/ sorting plant, maybe theirs are a bit faster than the Toronto one or something.

And thanks everyone! I couldn’t believe it when I opened him!! Skeeter, I thought of Bone Saw, but I’m not sure. Some form of crude medical tool would be good though.

dragonmedley
                            Participant

LIH is in the Montreal area. But honestly, I’ve given up on figuring this whole shipping/customs thing.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

twindragonsmum
                              Participant

Those are soooooo squeeeeee-able!! Congrats!!!

twindragonsmum :love:

tdm

scenceable
                                Participant

LIH is in the Montreal area. But honestly, I’ve given up on figuring this whole shipping/customs thing.

Oh I know. What I mean was that mine and LIH’s unicorns came through the Montreal sorting plant, whereas Bullsquid’s came through the Toronto one, so maybe that’s why they’re not all here at the same time. I should probably stop trying to figure it out too haha

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 302 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.