fbpx

January Grab Bag Baby Unicorn – Post them as you get them!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags January Grab Bag Baby Unicorn – Post them as you get them!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 302 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Well, I’m hoping since it WAS so crazy and everyone seems to llike them so much, there will be more in the future ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Riversgrace
      Participant

My husband and I got ours today at the same time! Allen got a beautiful Blue blended with purple Paint with Copper mane and tail, with Blue eyes, and a blue zircon gem. He’s got a light dusting of sparkle paint on him too. Allen says he’ll make a perfect baby for Serif (which he claimed months ago lol)

Mine…is a pink one, I can’t remember what everyone said this pattern is though. She has brown eyes, and lots of sparkle paint on her head. Golden hooves too!

Thank you Melody, you made our day! They are both so beautiful!!!!!!

Hannah, I will email you individual pictures, when its not so yucky outside.

Hannah
        Participant

Ooo you got a numbat pinky one! Congrats πŸ™‚ ty in advance for pics!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

scenceable
          Participant

Ohhh River you got my favourite pink one. I’ve been calling it chickadee but it doesn’t really look like a chickadee at all XD Congrats! And congrats to everyone else too, they all look amazing so far!

Bullsquid
            Participant

Ahh!! You got pink numbat-face! I don’t even really like pink and I thought that one was neat. πŸ™‚

Now if only mine would get here. *anxiously looks out window for postman*

Carolyn
              Participant

They are pretty and cute . I’m still not interseted in them . But I’m curious to see who gets that skully one with red eyes !

KaytanaPhoenix
                Participant

I got emailed photos of my baby… Should have mailed it to my bfs place XD lol

Here’s the photos family sent:

If it’s the uni I think it is in the class photo, then he definitely has color shifting paint! (Looks more turquoise in the class photo) and you can see he’s definitely got some of the magic paint on him..

I’ll consider trading for one of my tops… *Needs to make an official wishlist* lol.. but I want to see photos of those before I make any decisions! This lil guy is certainly adorable πŸ™‚ I can’t wait to see him in person!! You did great, Melody! πŸ™‚

Kalandra
                  Participant

I am posting this for SecretHope, This is her GB baby!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kalandra

bayoudragon
                    Participant

Here’s mine. He’s so cute! :bigsmile:

His back is that coppery color, and he has purple on his chest and teal on his lower legs. The weather has been icky here, so I can’t get really good pics, esp. of his back (coppery).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Camera phone pic
                      Photobucket

KaytanaPhoenix
                      Participant

Secert! Are those spots within the stripes?? You got one a lot of people (including myself) have been eyeing πŸ™‚ Congrats!!

Hannah
                        Participant

WOW bayou!! I havent loved many of the spotted ones, but yours is truly gorgeous!! Congrats πŸ™‚

Leigha
                          Participant

Got mine today
                            Flash and no flash since flash doesn’t pick up any purple

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sorry for the bad pictures

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

Photobucket
                              Photobucket
                              Photobucket
                              Photobucket
                              Photobucket
                              Photobucket

4 things I'm looking for:
                              1. Mother Meerkat
                              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Hannah
                              Participant

Aww Leigha hes so cute!! i know hes not “cloud” (he got put in the second batch) but he sure looks like his cousin! congrats πŸ™‚

Here is mine! I <3 her! She is a rainbow! hard to see with my crappy iPhone pic but she is metallic. Pink and purple butt that goes all the way to a bright green! I call her Bahama Mama!
                                Photobucket

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 302 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.