Jade Oriental, because some moron put nail polish on my dragon

Home Forums Windstone Editions Repairs Jade Oriental, because some moron put nail polish on my dragon

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Danzig Moon (Karen)
    Participant

Yes, you asked for the right amount and the SELLER did the right thing!! Melody also said, in the other thread that you had up in the “ASK MELODY”, that she would send you the paint that matches.
      I wish he would have just left it alone, it did look better before he messed it up. :((
      He is a rare color and the seller really didn’t know what he had. I hope to see the post when you do fix this guy and let us know how you did it.
      ****** CROSSING MY FINGERS FOR YOU!!!***** ๐Ÿ˜‰

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

dragonmedley
      Participant

Grumpy tax can be very high…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

twindragonsmum
        Participant

Very, very high…

twindragonsmum

tdm

Kiya
          Participant

I have been known to charge clients penalty mark ups on work depending on how many ridiculous questions they ask me… ๐Ÿ˜€

Christine
            Participant

Glad you got your refund without argument from the seller. I know you were hopping mad over it, but from what you’ve written about the whole fiasco it seems like on the seller’s behalf, simple ignorance mixed with good intentions caused this. I’m really sorry about that ‘repair’ job though. Hopefully this seller learned that buyers like things as-is and doesn’t do something like this again.

Lupuslunae
              Participant

Got my jade paint from the factory. A big thanks to Melody and crew for helping me out so I could fix this guy up. And a big ha ha ha too, the frickin paint came in a nail polish container, freaked me out =P

102_2416

littleironhorse
                Participant

Funny!

Don’t forget to post pictures when you’re done. ๐Ÿ™‚

The ironically filled nail polish container will be the dragons salvation. That seems to be a certain amount of humor on someones part. I really hope your oriental can get back to former beauty. Best of Luck

Lupuslunae
                  Participant

I think I’ve got it as good as it will get. The paint was a little too bright, but this looks like the perfect color match now. The problem is texture, I’m not going to ever learn how to air brush, so you can see a little and certainly feel the different areas. I haven’t clear coated it yet, so maybe that will help some.
                    I’m quite pleased with him, he doesn’t need a fuzzy riding on his back to hide his disfigurements anymore.

This is indoors with icky flash and ickier yellow light. I’ll try take good ones outside once I’ve gotten a clear coat on his problem scales.

102_2423

Carolyn
                    Participant

It looks fine and as long as you don’t mind it . It’s ok . It’s your dragon . As long your happy with it , it looks good .

Adaneth
                      Participant

Quite a big improvement for that poor dragon! ๐Ÿ™‚

twindragonsmum
                        Participant

Nice job! It’s difficult to match the paint on an airbrushed piece if you’re using brushes…

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ™‚

tdm

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                          Participant

:bigsmile: VERY IMPRESSIVE!!! He is looking GREAT!!! YAY!!! :bigsmile:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Riversgrace
                            Participant

Awesome! I was actually thinking about this the other day…when I was talking to someone at work about it. You did a great job!!!

Lupuslunae
                              Participant

ahhh I totally forgot I owe some good pictures of this guy. It must of been because I was all caught up in the grab bag baby madness! The clear coat does help, I’ve done three coats, but there is still a texture issue but /shrug I knew I was buying a damaged piece to start with, the nail polish only made it more of a challenge!

I’m off Sunday, so I will take some nice pics in the sunshine to show off my pretty boy.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.