fbpx

It's time for the PYO swap!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps It's time for the PYO swap!

Viewing 8 posts - 346 through 353 (of 353 total)
  • Author
    Elena
    Participant

Mine’s on it’s way!

I HAVE to wait! Even if the person who painted for me was in Canada, I’d have to wait at least week to get it and if they are in the States it’ll be a couple of weeks before he arrives

dragonmedley
      Participant

Well, mine might make is quicker than the usual 2 weeks because I had to go with Expedited ’cause the box was too big for the small parcel price. I shipped on Saturday, so if we’re lucky, my person will get it on Monday next week πŸ˜€

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Mmloda
        Participant

Ok So he’s on his way to his new home…Sorry that I was a day late but he’s on his way… πŸ˜€

PLEASE CLICK US AND HELP US HATCH AND GROW UP TO BE THE BEST DRAGONS EVER…. πŸ˜†

Marzena

Leigha
          Participant

Mine is shipped out this morning ^^ I hope my person likes it :s

Skigod377
            Participant

This is so exciting!! These past few days I have been so excited about sending mine out that I forgot I have one coming to ME!! How cool is this idea?!

skigod377 wrote:

This is so exciting!! These past few days I have been so excited about sending mine out that I forgot I have one coming to ME!! How cool is this idea?!

πŸ˜† Thats EXACTLY how I felt last time Ski!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† How funny is that?? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

O.K., O.K., I know… long time no see! It is snake breeding season here and I have 30 eggs on the ground already. Its the closest I can get to owning a real dragon. (Or them owning me…?!?) I did not forget to mail out my “package” though and I sent it out today! Hooray! I hope uh um likes her as I think you will see when it gets there. I was a little disappointed not to be able to do a secret keeper but the one I did instead turned out better than I could have hoped. I can not wait to get feedback.

Kujacker
              Participant

I hope my swap gets the piece πŸ˜•

In short, when I was at the post officer the other day getting postage… some older lady was in front of me and couldn’t figure out how to work the machine. When I went to get my postage, she started talking to me and in turn I hit a wrong button (asking me if I had a certain thing/sticker already on my package… which I didn’t but accidentally hit yes) and then I couldn’t cancel… it just printed the postage which I never paid for! I got some weird small postage stamp instead of the normal large one I get. I even asked/paid for delivery confirmation, but it didn’t give me any number or print any barcode…
                I looked at the receipt and it was charged to HER card. I told her to give me her address and I’d send her the money when I have the cash (since I NEVER carry any).
                I’m assuming that the worst thing that can happen is have it come back to me and have me re-pay to ship it and have my swap get it later than planned…

πŸ˜• I’ve never used that weird postage stamp I got yesterday… so I hope it’s still okay… Guess we’ll find out.

Viewing 8 posts - 346 through 353 (of 353 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.