fbpx

It's time for the PYO swap!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps It's time for the PYO swap!

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 353 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

Mine is getting sent off today as well.

Sent!

And……HE’S ON HIS WAY!!! πŸ˜€

And, he’s gone! Whoosh! He’ll be at his new home on Saturday, poor guy has to go halfway across the states!

I can’t wait!

Kyrin

mine didn’t have too far to go, so I’m guessing tomorrow or wednesday for my person…GOSH, I wish I could say who I painted for!! It’s SO hard to keep a secret…

wolflodge100
      Participant

Mine is off! I hope my person likes it.

asinnamon wrote:

mine didn’t have too far to go, so I’m guessing tomorrow or wednesday for my person…GOSH, I wish I could say who I painted for!! It’s SO hard to keep a secret…

I know! My delivery service says it won’t arrive until Saturday…can you imagine waiting all week?? I’m going to go mad!

Kyrin

😳 I forgot to take it to work with me to be mailed. I’ll get it out tomorrow. Mine has a very long way to go….hopefully they’ll get it next week.

Mine will take close to a week or so to get to his persons So Kyrin, don’t feel left out… I hope it gets there sooner than later though. Gah! πŸ˜› 😯 πŸ˜†

Maria
        Participant

Well, mine is sent. If I’m lucky he’s going to the airport today.

Leigha
          Participant

I’ll be sending off my packages before class today (technically today since it’s 1am…why am I up?!)

Mine will take a while to get to it’s destination too.

Kasie
            Participant

Sent mine today. It should be there by Friday or Saturday. __________, I hope you will be home to get your new family member! πŸ˜€

Skigod377
              Participant

Kyrin wrote:

asinnamon wrote:

I know! My delivery service says it won’t arrive until Saturday…can you imagine waiting all week?? I’m going to go mad!

KyrinI wish mine was gonna arrive that fast. Mine is 10-14 working days and we all know how often the post office “works.” πŸ™„ I did ship it Priority… which was $10 more than 1st class… and probably makes no difference at all. πŸ˜†

Well, without giving too much away….I could drive to my person in under a day so….I sent it priority flat rate, so no big deal there. BUT, the moving company that packed my stuff packed my 30 gallon bag of packing peanuts and my tape gun. So I had to buy packing supplies πŸ˜† …Still no big deal at all, I can’t wait for my person to get the package.

LOL! That is a funny story assinnamon! I have accumulated so many peanuts from people on ebay, Emerald, and Windstone, I have 4, 18x24x36 boxes full of them, and a box of the same size full of bubble wrap… 😯 Plus what sculpts I didn’t have or get original boxes for, now have boxes, bubblewrap, and peanuts. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† (My Windstone boxes fill not quite half of my 10×10 foot storage unit, and yes, they are stacked almost to the ceiling. Not to mention various closets in my apartment and the corner of my son’s room. Ugh…If I am not looking forward to moving, I really feel for Melody and Co. πŸ™ )

I am tempted to check my PO box, but am also pretty sure it’s not there yet… πŸ˜† *laughs at self* (I’ll go tomorrow, if I can stand to wait past lunch today. πŸ˜› )

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 353 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.