fbpx

It's Caturday….again! :)

Home Forums Miscellany Community It's Caturday….again! :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1,246 through 1,260 (of 1,577 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

This thread cracks me up every time! A real good mood lifter. That spider on the toilet roll–a good reason not to finish the paper work! 😆 😈

twindragonsmum
      Participant

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

LadyFirebird wrote:

This thread cracks me up every time! A real good mood lifter. That spider on the toilet roll–a good reason not to finish the paper work! 😆 😈

I woulda been screaming and running and leaving a brown trail behind me. *still shivering just thinking about it* No, seriously…I walk into webs and freak out. 😳
        Roffle @ got your nose and fun sized!!! XD

lamortefille
        Participant

If there was a spider that size any where near me, I think you would have to call the Paramedics…that’s heart attack material for me. :shout:

lamortefille wrote:

If there was a spider that size any where near me, I think you would have to call the Paramedics…that’s heart attack material for me. :shout:

Have you ever walked into a web and done one of those “Beating myself to death” dances and make the funny noises to go with it? XD I did and the darn spider was stuck on my shoulder, bout the size of a nickle. I smacked it off, and tap danced on it, screamed so loud the dog ran into the wall trying to get away as I ran out of the hallway I was in, screeching all the way. Both dogs and all 4 cats were plastered to the floor and looked like they were facing into gale force winds. I messed everyone up over a spider. Glen was laughing so hard at me, he said his stomach hurt. 😳 That was a couple weeks ago. Now, on a bi-weekly basis one of the little boogers comes out of the woodwork in the bathroom somewhere and ends up in the shower with me. I had one fall into my bath water once when I was pregnant with Glen. You’ve NEVER seen a woman at 34 weeks move so fast. I screamed and Scott came running, he thought I had fallen, when actually I was standing in the middle of the bathroom floor dripping wet, standing in a puddle blubbering about spiders in the water and still twitching from it all. He scooped it out, and waited for me to get back in…I said heck no! Drain that! I’m not getting into spider broth. LOL So I got fresh bathwater and bubbles. 😀

Bodine
          Participant

Glen isn’t the only one that laughed so hard it hurt XD XD 😈

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

lamortefille
            Participant

Lima Michael Foxtrot Alpha Oscar!!!!!!! I could just picture it! XD I got tired of walking through webs or their guidelines. I carry a flyswatter to and from my suv now. 😳 I avoid getting near enough to kill them. If they are in the house, somebody else has to come take care of them. I don’t see too many anymore…hopefully they are staying outside or the cats are getting them. I don’t even want to know.

“spider broth”! My sister dances like you….she moves so fast we call it the Spider River Dance! She had us rolling one day. XD

Anonymous

bodine6127 wrote:

Glen isn’t the only one that laughed so hard it hurt XD XD 😈

What Mi said XD 😆

My mom does my spider dance too. Only she does it for bees, wasps, hornets, anything that stings. Then she goes running around, and when they say that it just aggravates the insects, I really don’t think that is true in my mom’s case…They usually tuck tail and fly as soon as she does her dance and run jet.
                I am glad you guys got a giggle out that story. I am sure that I was a heck of a sight. After my encounter in the hallway, I sat in the living room and laughed so hard I cried. XD

Apari
                Participant

Spiders! If one of these banana spiders “Silk Spider” got on me.. It’s over, you might as well go ahead and order my casket. 😆
                  Here’s some pics for all of you spider “lovers”!

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

sagiaparri wrote:

Spiders! If one of these banana spiders “Silk Spider” got on me.. It’s over, you might as well go ahead and order my casket. 😆
                    Here’s some pics for all of you spider “lovers”!

😛 On ya! AUGHHHH! *runs away screaming*

lamortefille
                    Participant

Banana spiders are actually pretty in person….for a spider. :puke:

lamortefille
                      Participant

twindragonsmum
                        Participant

*SNERK!* those are great!

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

Viewing 15 posts - 1,246 through 1,260 (of 1,577 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.