It's Caturday….again! :)

Home Forums Miscellany Community It's Caturday….again! :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,577 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

lamortefille
      Participant

The last thread was getting kind of long so….

Starbreeze
        Participant

πŸ˜† Starting a new one was a good idea. πŸ˜‰

lamortefille
          Participant

I showed my husband that picture and told him that’s how many cats I wanted. He said, “NO!!”. He never let’s me have anything I want! πŸ™„ πŸ˜† j/k

lamortefille wrote:

“Master Jedi’s we are. Strong the force is with us.”

For some reason that picture is creeping me out a little. I keep thinking the cats are waiting there to pounce on some unsuspecting person and drag her to the ground where she becomes snacks for the whole kit and kaboodle of them.

Either that or it’s been a really long Monday. πŸ˜€

lamortefille
            Participant

ddvm wrote:

For some reason that picture is creeping me out a little. I keep thinking the cats are waiting there to pounce on some unsuspecting person and drag her to the ground where she becomes snacks for the whole kit and kaboodle of them.

Nah, they just hear somebody running a can opener on the other side of the door. πŸ˜†

purpledragonclaw
              Participant

ddvm wrote:

Did you ever see the movie “Cats and Dogs”? Maybe they’re plotting to take over the world! πŸ˜†

siberakh1
                Participant

There was also the old movie ‘Cats’ where the cats are all demonic and trying to kill the inhabitants of this house that this family just purchased.

Skigod377
                  Participant

lamortefille wrote:

I showed my husband that picture and told him that’s how many cats I wanted. He said, “NO!!”. He never let’s me have anything I want! πŸ™„ πŸ˜† j/k

πŸ˜† Can you imagine changing that litter box?? πŸ˜† That house must REEK!

lamortefille
                    Participant

lamortefille
                      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

You must be diligent, young grasshopper! πŸ˜†

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

lamortefille wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

You must be diligent, young grasshopper! πŸ˜†

That or you teach them to potty outside! πŸ˜†

Maria
                          Participant

Thanks for starting the new thread, lamorte. I love the photo of the dog holding the longhair. πŸ˜†

darjeb
                            Participant

I love all the cat pictues. I would love to have a cat but my dog is a cat chaser. I don’t know what he would do if he ever caught one but I don’t want to find out.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,577 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.