It's Caturday….again! :)

Home Forums Miscellany Community It's Caturday….again! :)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,577 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

Oh I love this one!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

lamortefille wrote:

ddvm wrote:

For some reason that picture is creeping me out a little. I keep thinking the cats are waiting there to pounce on some unsuspecting person and drag her to the ground where she becomes snacks for the whole kit and kaboodle of them.

Either that or it’s been a really long Monday. πŸ˜€

Nah, they just hear somebody running a can opener on the other side of the door. πŸ˜†
      I thought they were waiting in line to use the bathroom. πŸ˜€

BipolarBear
      Participant

LOL not really left handed. I love Princes Bride. So many great quotes.

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
        Engaged to a Weasel

twindragonsmum
        Participant

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Jasmine
          Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

http://mine.icanhascheezburger.com/view.aspx?ciid=1145856

I made my first LOL thing… this is my dorky cat Fancy πŸ™‚ But it needs a better caption.. any ideas?

I don’t know how to post it directly in here I tried with the link that they give and it didn’t show up

Here’s another one this is Magwai.. I’m not very creative I need better captions!

http://mine.icanhascheezburger.com/view.aspx?ciid=1145887

Travistie
            Participant

2Huberts wrote:

Oh I love this one!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

That one is very cute! πŸ˜€

I couldn’t resist making a few of my own…

Hey how did you make the pictures show up? I tried to use the link they gave me after I made it and it didn’t show the pic… thanks! πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
              Participant

You have to copy the url (http://whateverwashere) and put it between IMG tags.

In one pic he was so covered in popcorn it was hilarious! Dave and I ran out of popped kernals and used the old maids. But the phot was too blurry… πŸ˜›

(I PM’d you Tatt2 on a more specific walk thru of the posting of pics. πŸ™‚ )

What is an image tag?

It is the button that is grey with yellow Img in it whenever you post a comment on here. When you click it once you get… to close it, then the photo should show up. πŸ˜€

Yay I did it!! Ok this is Fancy and Magwai two of the kids… but they need better captions! This is the first one I’ve made and I was hoping it would let me put the 3 pictures in on the lol builder so they were bigger but I ended up putting them on Microsoft Photo Editor and then saving that and uploading it to the lol builder and it turned out really small

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,577 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.