fbpx

It's A Girl!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community It's A Girl!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author

Congratulations Ski!!!! She’s a real beauty! Girls rock! Best of everything for you and your family! Beautiful name too! Welcome to the world Little Girl! May there be lots of pink and pretties in your life!

Laurie
    Participant

hehe, she’s gorgeous!!! Boy, I bet you’re sore. πŸ˜‰

Skigod377
      Participant

Thank you all!! Not doing too bad. The boobies are pretty tender, but its been better than last time. We had our well baby appt today and she is doing well. Lost a little weight because she is breast feeding, but she is normal and healthy!!

Cat, I can picture you as a baby!!! Id love to see pics of those cheecks!!!

(And yep!! Gotta love PINK!)

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Thank you all!! Not doing too bad. The boobies are pretty tender, but its been better than last time. We had our well baby appt today and she is doing well. Lost a little weight because she is breast feeding, but she is normal and healthy!!

I’m gonna paint some of my old combat boots bright pink for you and the baby Ski! LMAO

Skigod377
          Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

I’m gonna paint some of my old combat boots bright pink for you and the baby Ski! LMAO

Thats good… because Paul keeps getting her Jordans… πŸ˜†

Congrats Ski! I must have missed this one yesterday on my flyby… πŸ˜€
            Shes beautiful! 8)

laphon1
            Participant

CONGRATULATIONS SKI!

She’s adorable and Justin looks so proud.

Oh Boy, pink combat boots from Cat. **starts looking for pink camouflage**

Bob

LOOK AT THOSE CHEEKS!!! ***pinch pinch***

Jasmine
                Participant

Love her chubby cheeks!! πŸ˜€

Katherine
                  Participant

Do you have any more pictures? I would like to see them! πŸ™‚

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

Oh my goodness! What a cutie πŸ˜€ ! Congrats, Ski !

Skigod377
                      Participant

I’ll upload more pics when Paul puts them on the site. He had the camera and took it back to AL with him. We are doing well except the stupid new cat ate Fletchers ears (the bunny candlelamp.) Totally unrelated to baby, but thats the only issue we are having. A little bit of baby blues… they wouldnt let me in the gym with the baby yesterday… apparently people have a habit of letting week old babys play with weights :shrug: so we couldnt use the weight room. It made me cry. Silly, I know, but emotional outbreaks are a part of motherhood, I guess. I get irritated quick, too, but that could just be from lack of sleep… another enjoyable part of motherhood. πŸ˜† I will upload more pics when I get a chance. I need to get baby announcements out, too…

Congratulations! πŸ™‚

Maria
                        Participant

I love the photo of brother and sister.
                          I’m so glad things went well, Ski, and I can’t wait to see more pictures. πŸ˜€

Sbianchi
                          Participant

Congratulations Ski, She is adorable and that is great picture
                            of the two of them together, he looks so proud to be a big
                            brother!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.